Skip to main content
Topic: The American 2016 Presidential Elections & The Ongoing American Saga (Read 347973 times)

Re: The American 2016 Presidential Elections & The Ongoing American Saga

Reply #475
No you don't understand Putin at all jimbro. You grew up in the braining of the Cold War mind and have never shaken it. When you see the abject hypocrisy of a country that boasts over the globe about freedom, rights, peace but in practice does the opposite of all of them so kind of makes your point, well pointless. You have a drag on  of your own boy.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #476

Ever asked yourself for the reason of the late flood of unwanted immigrants who are making their way through the Chunnel? And other ways!
Syria, Libya, Sudan etc. Hint, hint!

There are not many coming from Libya, small country, but many are passing by Libya as a transit country. The big uptake of refugees is from Ethiopia and Eritrea, communist countries of sorts that have turned into despotic-regimes-for-life. The Syrian despotic-regime-for-life is unravelling and is bleeding people.

This BBC report is from my home town of Södertälje, with the Swedish migration minister's criticism of Cameron and British migration policies towards Calais.

Reply #477
I am rather tired of the guff we get from the would-be open and concerned mind people. The otthe night a female liberal commentator being interviewed said we should be very concerned about the immigrants and help them in here. I bet a fortunate she does not live in the areas they take over here nor anywhere near such. oWhat the clown totally ignores is that this is an essentially small country and simply cannot keep taking people in a great costs and let them live off the Welfare State. Another groan is that shops in Turkey are making a fortunate selling life-jackets. Small wonder so many indigenous Londoners move out and man as far from Londoninstan as possible.

Reply #478
We have our problems, too.
The Pew Hispanic Center's indirect estimate of the number of illegal immigrants as of 2006 was 11.5 million to 12 million. These estimates represented roughly one-third of the entire foreign-born population.

It's a big country with lots of room for more. I hope our Republican presidential candidates don't find out that I said that!

Reply #479

Can anyone tell me who the far-right statue is? Lenin? If yes, why him?

Reply #480
It's Lenin. If he was alive, he'd be a Democrat running with Hillary.

Reply #482
Jimbro knows all.

Reply #483

Jimbro knows all.

What would happen if a large asteroid slammed into the Earth?
According to several tests involving a watermelon and a large hammer, it would be really bad!

Reply #484
Lenin? If yes, why him?

Because the author of the illustration is someone from the Tea Party or correlated areas. So he thinks Democrats are Leninist and actual Republicans traitors, so he painted them all together in an orgy. A puritan orgy, of course... kind of Oakdale whining about my wording.

Since when you saw anything from the US well done... forget it.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #485
America is controlled by the money barons and frustrated so why bother voting??

You don't get to raise your head up from Putin's lap and say any of that. True or not you advocate it when it's not American.

(I've got to quit reading your assclowning.)

Reply #486

Reply #487
Must say ensbb3 for a supposedly educated person (??) my description of your politcal excuse of a system is nonsnese?

A long time ago on the old opera thread and i think here too I mentioned that President Eisenhower a Republican publicly warned Americans of the danger of the rising corporate sector and that was all those years ago . You have a 2-party State that has both of them mired in big bucks people yeah the Democrats as well as the Republicans and now the exuse of a legal system says unlimited syums can be spent. There are many in America who do not want either Democrats or Republicans but if they vote for some smaller lot know they haven't a proverbial chance in Hell as money counts so they are stuck with the big 2. Not very democratic is it?  Every Presidential circus comes out with the same keech about the greatness of the country, it's wonderful place in the world (nice cover for internecine and war causing), flag waving and chest beating. And when it all dies down it is just the same old rubbish and the tens of millions of poor, homeless, un-insured, spied on by secret government runts (well into 6 figures now) still continue.

It is another revolution you want boy and one that is principled. Money is the control freakery and the elections a sop to keep you lot thinking you live in a wide democracy. Yea right!

Reply #488
Must say ensbb3

Apparently you must. But noting you said relates to what I said.

Pretty standard stuff from you. Incidentally, my dog also smells of asses and thinks he knows something from it.

Reply #489

Reply #490
Well there is an answer from a typical US political animal.Shows the lack of common-sense, decency and much else. Tens of millions of poor and no proper representation of the people you lot are so juvenile and brain washed. And here is Smiley that wonderful patriotic Yank who actually supports Marxists elsewhere and not that far from me! Hypocrisy much be taught in schools over there.

It does not matter damn who is elected - Democrat or Republican as the gap between all will not change nor decent representation nor things improve, the trillions reduced and so on. Indeed what passes for politics and it's running looks so infantile, funny and useless and whilst you are brained into the greatest place on earth mentality the ordinary Joe is going nowhere. At least Laurel and Hardy and others were genuine.

Reply #491

Well there is an answer from a typical US political animal.Shows the lack of common-sense, decency and much else. Tens of millions of poor and no proper representation of the people you lot are so juvenile and brain washed. And here is Smiley that wonderful patriotic Yank who actually supports Marxists elsewhere and not that far from me! Hypocrisy much be taught in schools over there.

It does not matter damn who is elected - Democrat or Republican as the gap between all will not change nor decent representation nor things improve, the trillions reduced and so on. Indeed what passes for politics and it's running looks so infantile, funny and useless and whilst you are brained into the greatest place on earth mentality the ordinary Joe is going nowhere. At least Laurel and Hardy and others were genuine.
Speak louder, sir.

Reply #492
So long as this guy doesn't get elected--- we may still have a fighting chance.

What would happen if a large asteroid slammed into the Earth?
According to several tests involving a watermelon and a large hammer, it would be really bad!

Reply #493
I greatly sympathise with you mjsmsprt40 on your feelings on that man. He hasn't a clue about politics only at making money and due to his political ignorance has to fall back on ridiculous comments that are sometimes insulting or ignorant. doubt if his party would submit him.

Reply #494
We all hear everyone decrying what a farce the Republican debates were/are, but at least the people are seeing something.

In days long ago 90% of the electorate never personally saw the candidate(s), & only heard 3rd hand or worse what the candidates positions are/were/will be.

I wonder......has Slick Willy bought & paid for a Billery Coronation?

Regardless,  whatever the people may call them, does the DNC intend on holding any 'debates' ??

And the long list of shit that seems to be sticking to Hillery's sneakers ............

Does Hillery Rotthim Clinton have a

[glow=black,2,300] TRUST DEFICIT PROBLEM ?[/glow]

Reply #495
Seeing something means dash all. None on both sides are very outstanding are they? Kind of shame for the millions left to sigh.

Reply #496
More good Republican news.
David Duke: Former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard Says Donald Trump Is 'Best of the Lot' for President
Duke said on his radio show that Trump is the best Republican presidential candidate because he “understands the real sentiment of America.” Duke ran for the Democratic nomination in 1988.

Reply #497
Kind of surprised that Duke wanted to be a Democrat contender so quite an insight.

Reply #498

Kind of surprised that Duke wanted to be a Democrat contender so quite an insight.

[glow=blue,2,300]History Of The Democrats And The KKK.....(Why the Democrats started the KKK) [/glow]

........."Of all forms of violent intimidation, lynchings were by far the most effective," Barton said in his book. "Republicans often led the efforts to pass federal anti-lynching laws and their platforms consistently called for a ban on lynching. Democrats successfully blocked those bills and their platforms never did condemn lynchings."

Further, the first grand wizard of the KKK was honored at the 1868 Democratic National Convention, no Democrats voted for the 14th Amendment to grant citizenship to former slaves and, to this day, the party website ignores those decades of racism, he said.

"Although it is relatively unreported today, historical documents are unequivocal that the Klan was established by Democrats and that the Klan played a prominent role in the Democratic Party," Barton writes in his book. "In fact, a 13-volume set of congressional investigations from 1872 conclusively and irrefutably documents that fact......... SOURCE

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpezudbbZMA[/VIDEO]

The above isn't a fantasy, it is etched in fact that can't be refuted.......The KKK was founded & nourished as the strong arm of the dEMONRAT Party, the party of racism.......past & present.......period.

Reply #499
You're too genteel to mention it, Smiley, but it was vigorous defense of the 2nd Amendment that protected "new" black Americans from lynching… The "law" took quite a while to catch up.
(Remind me sometime to relay an incident from the '60s…)
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)