Skip to main content
Topic: Religion is like a Penis  (Read 10545 times)

Re: Religion is like a Penis

Reply #25
 :lol:

Reply #26

If you are real woman "Mandi" heaven help the child. Your idea of humour is as empty as the so-called alternative comedians. :(

Thank you!  ;)

Reply #28
Answer says much "woman."
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #29
Maybe daftness could be described as a Vulva as it is sat on?

Reply #31
Remove Human , and there is no Politic  .

Remove Human , and there is no Religion .

therefore Human  are Homo Politicus , Homo Religious , Homo homini Lupus , Homo economicus , etc .

Reply #34
Meh, probably he just can't get the joke...  :whistle:

Reply #36
Swoon?

Reply #37
Clever, clever, jimbro but wrong. Neither a penis or a vulva is rude in itself and my comment is a lot less of a problem than what is being aired and indeed all I said was it is sat on which is factual and as it is not moveable a physical truth. Indeed, contradicts the built-in crudeness of this thread.  8)

Reply #38
It's all about context.

This has to be the silliest thread that DnD has featured. Or, for that matter, anything that appeared in the old My Opera site.

Reply #39

Clever, clever, jimbro but wrong. Neither a penis or a vulva is rude in itself and my comment is a lot less of a problem than what is being aired and indeed all I said was it is sat on which is factual and as it is not moveable a physical truth. Indeed, contradicts the built-in crudeness of this thread.  8)

For the daftly impaired:

He referred to your attack on the lady not the words you used so much.

All for what? Because she's comfortable with sexuality? Is that your problem with this thread in general, you've never imagined a good use for yours so you wanna shame others comfortable with theirs?

It's a silly thread bound for the nether. If you can't play nice, move on.

Reply #40
 :up: You nailed it.  :up:

Reply #41
Well ensbb3 expected from you but for jimbro a shake of the head. "She" is something else and glad not in my circle of brain users.

Reply #43
"She"

Why is "she" in quotes? Do you doubt her credentials?  Mandi is all woman and most definitely a she.

"She" is something else and glad not in my circle of brain users.

I would imagine that Mandi is quite delighted by that.

[Moderator hat]
If you are going to post in the thread, try and stick to the topic. The topic is not Mandis gender, so kindly drop it.
[Moderator hat]
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.