Skip to main content
Topic: Strange Pets (Read 3702 times)

Strange Pets

I know there's psychic cats and such, but we've got two rats here. I gave them the stale butt of a loaf of bread to see what they thought and it turns out they love it almost as much as e.g. banana or avocado. Nibbles (the dominant one) gets all possessive and doesn't want Chompers to even touch the stale bread. What kind of odd things do your pets like or do?

Re: Strange Pets

Reply #1
What kind of odd things do your pets like or do?

Create havoc and chaos everywhere he goes but that's just in general.  ::)
Somewhat bizarrely for a cat he likes garlic, if you have a sandwich with garlic sausage on it you will have a friend for life, or until the end of the sandwich, whichever comes first.  ;D
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #2
I read that allium varieties aren't so good for rats, so I haven't tried if they like e.g. garlic.

Reply #3
I had a chinchilla once that, I believe, wanted to be a lion. It constantly ripped the furr out of it's hind end. Other than that mine always seem to be huge pervs. lol

Reply #4
Pervs, huh. Yeah, I had a rabbit like that.

Reply #5

Pervs, huh. Yeah, I had a rabbit like that.

I think rabbits are notorious for that. Hehe
For example, my pitbull I had would hump anyone that sat on my couch. He had a thing for arms. lol

Reply #6
Arms? How odd. The rabbit was mostly turned on by brooms, which seems a bit… painful to me.

Reply #7
Really!? Now that's odd. I agree that would seem painful.

Reply #8
Beats me. There are some grave tragedies surrounding the rabbits; maybe I'll mention it someday. :P

Reply #9
Here's Nibbles: