Skip to main content

Poll

Do you consider Islam a 'Religion of Peace'?

Yes
No
Not Sure -- Let me ponder while enjoying a few dozen ice cold beers & some pork sausage off the barbi!
Topic: ISLAM -- The Religion of Peace? (Read 87644 times)

Re: ISLAM -- The Religion of Peace?

Reply #376
[glow=black,2,300]Afghan soldier shoots, wounds 3 US troops in insider attack[/glow]

Quote from:      Jihad Watch   http://bit.ly/1cbvy0l   
These “green-on-blue” murders keep happening because there is no reliable way to distinguish an Afghan Muslim who supports American troops from one who wants to murder them, and political correctness prevents authorities from making any attempt to do so anyway because it would suggest that Islam is not a religion of peace.........continued

Madness, pure madness.

These troops need not have been put in harms way, but being that they were the powers that be are saying we can't keep them safe or protect them because doing so might offend some Muslims!!??

What do you think about this latest edition of Obama's policy of  "POLITICAL CORRECTNESS"?

Does he honestly (stop laughin') think this will keep our enemies 'peaceful'?

Reply #377
[VIDEO]https://youtu.be/763X2-MCt-A[/VIDEO]

American Citizens were having a peaceful drawing contest behind closed doors. There comes 2 jihadists determined to martyr themselves all because these American Citizens were expressing their Freedom of Speech by drawing "Cartoons" about Mohammud.

What do you think?

Reply #378
Ignorance and intolerance combine with stupidity to make a world-wide religion hated… Most Muslims, I suspect, have no interest in a new caliphate, nor do they want to wage Holy Jihad™… They want to live their lives as peaceably and profitably as anyone else.
But the stupid are brazen and bold.
Not so very long ago (a few thousand years ago…) they would have been exterminated.
Not so very far from now, they may be…
Unfortunate or not, the cultist Islamists may be decimated soon. They've gone far beyond their remit.

They are what they are.
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Reply #379
The oddity about this matter is that in the early days of Islam they DID have pictures of the child molester. So no surprise that here we do have a big problem with Muslim grooming gangs and they tend to be of Pakistani origin. Wonder where they got that idea from, eh??
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #381
Yes interesting as are sights on the 3dr Reich, Soviet woes and such. Muslims tend to ignore that fact that many centuries ago even before these things that pictures of the child molesting founder were routine.

Reply #382
They want to live their lives as peaceably and profitably as anyone else.

There are over 640,000,000 muslims who think the United States somewhat deserved 9/11, what the f*ck are you talking about peaceable?  You almost had me fooled that you knew something about something.   :knight:  :cheers:
James J

Reply #383
I have to say you hit the nail on the head with that reply to Oakdale. International terrorism is everywhere on Earth and the champion practicer is none other than Islam. How that cannot be seen is head shaking but maybe he didn't manage to keep a glass away to be able to think.

Reply #384
How does this strike you, folks?
Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz. ..[said].. he would like to see more of an American ground presence in the fight against ISIS.

============================
For a little light reading, try this.
http://muhammadanism.com/Bush/bush_mohammed.pdf

There's something about Republicans that I just can't put in to polite terms.

Now it's Jeb Bush...
Fox News’ Megyn Kelly asked if he would have invaded Iraq in 2003 “knowing what we know now” — that U.S. intelligence proved to be faulty and Saddam Hussein didn’t have weapons of mass destruction. Yes, he replied.

Reply #385
I do feel for Americans that McCain is one of them. He is infantile, looks silly and talks it. Fits well into the Republican mindset.

Reply #386
[glow=black,2,300]Let's Play ....... Spot the Terrorist[/glow]

Reply #387
What about adding faces from the Pentagon as they have supported many a terrorist pattern.

Reply #388
There's a problem with your photo, Smiley. As it is, you can't prove that you didn't just slander a family who did nothing-- and had nothing planned to do-- to you.

Of course any one of them could be a terrorist. Or they could be just a family on vacation.

For that matter, we have our own home-grown terrorists. Take a photo of an American Midwest family on vacation at a tourist spot. Any family will do. See if you can spot the terrorist.
What would happen if a large asteroid slammed into the Earth?
According to several tests involving a watermelon and a large hammer, it would be really bad!

Reply #390
Ha, ha. :D