Skip to main content

Poll

Do you consider Islam a 'Religion of Peace'?

Yes
No
Not Sure -- Let me ponder while enjoying a few dozen ice cold beers & some pork sausage off the barbi!
Topic: ISLAM -- The Religion of Peace? (Read 87823 times)

Re: ISLAM -- The Religion of Peace?

Reply #325
Thus it shows there is a running and deep flaw in what paasses for a religion is a threat to our way of life. Not just for the indigenous but the moderate Muslims as well. With the modern and continuing violent threat everywhere from Islam I have little time for it at all.

Then why are you casting a blind eye?

Why are they permitted to do what they are doing, & allowed to plan openly the subjugation & overthrow of Britain?

Is it your contention that if you close your mind to Islam's existence long enough, it will all go away, & things will return to what you consider 'normal' ?

Or is it that deep down Britain is petrified of them, & their numbers, & don't want to offend them in fear that they may rise up, & slaughter every British man, woman, & child!?

They will you know........for peaceful coexistence isn't in the Koran.

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2lWlwveU-0[/VIDEO]

[glow=blue,2,300]Peaceful Coexistence? [/glow]

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw3kmptcevI[/VIDEO]

[glow=blue,2,300]Peaceful Coexistence?? [/glow]

What about Peaceful Coexistence --- is it really possible? 

Will Islam peacefully accept coexistence, not only in Britain, but anywhere?

What do you think?

Reply #326
I knew about these Islamic head bangers and there was an anti-Islam group who went about in opposition in London. Trouble is that London is no longer indigenous English - they are a minority and hardly surprising that Islamists think they can do what they damn well like. In addition the police should have dealt with them but the so-called liberal mindset is another damnable opportunity for these religious nuts of a false religion think they can do what they like.

As they spread here and in Europe there will be increased friction and there will be a day after us when there will be rivers of blood. As one man interviewed said if they don't like it her let them shove off. Trouble is the isdlam lot are so hypocritical due to milking the Welfare State and Benefits system. The Islamic nut who commented on stopping activities, etc did not include child abuse. Funny that omission as Muslim young gangs have an unenviable record of such right across the north of England especially.

We have never in our traditional British open minds ever had an immigration lot who tried to change society the law or anything else until this bunch of false religion people flooded in. I have no time for them at all and I am too polite to say where they should put their Shariah law nonsense. And anyway they should be arrested for trying to introduce a different legal system. Everywhere there is a large number of them equally we get trouble, social breakdowns, terrorism threats and so on. Anyway Islam and democracy as I forthrightly state are incompatible. Moderates are just too afraid to admit and although i have always loved my country I am selfishly glad i will not be here in 3000AD. Those indigenous being born in the near future will be saying goodbye to the country and europe by the winter of their years.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #327
.......Moderates are just too afraid to admit and although i have always loved my country I am selfishly glad i will not be here in 3000AD. Those indigenous being born in the near future will be saying goodbye to the country and europe by the winter of their years.

3000AD?  .......  2050AD it will all be long over, one way or the another.

Either they will have been victorious, or eradicated........,every man, woman, & child.

I seriously, & unfortunately, doubt there will be any middle ground.

Reply #329
Anyway Islam and democracy as I forthrightly state are incompatible. Moderates are just too afraid to admit and although i have always loved my country I am selfishly glad i will not be here in 3000AD. Those indigenous being born in the near future will be saying goodbye to the country and europe by the winter of their years.

1. Not every Muslim is a head shearing terrorist.
2. I know about loving a wife. I know how to love my children. I have no idea what it means to love a country.
3. What will the world look like in a thousand years? A thousand years ago the
Vikings, Moors, and barbarians battled kings and popes for the fate of Europe.

As the millennium approached, Europeans feared the world would end.  The old order was crumbling, and terrifying and confusing new ideas were gaining hold in the populace.  Random and horrific violence seemed to sprout everywhere without warning, and without apparent remedy.  And, in fact, when the millennium arrived the apocalypse did take place; a world did end, and a new world arose from the ruins.

What I do know is that Christians have done horrific things both when urged on their leaders and unbidden by anybody.

Reply #330
Sorry to spoil you open mid spot there jimbro but we are living in a hgihly scientific, modern and sophisticated world nut hundreds of years ago. Yet these spiritual nuts are still at it and even more so. I have as it happens in the past given reference to 'moderate Muslims' but thir is something more flawed in a religion made up by a self proclaimed prophet marrying a child then consummating the marriage. Going back to more elementary times is not a definitive argument at all. Having a leader who was a child molester and giving it credence is something else. The religion that has increased and caused continuing disturbance in modern times is Islam and is increasing all the time.

Many perfectly sensible people can love a country of course although the over the top ones are beyond comprehension certainly. Moderate Muslims I can just tolerate but as their population increases so too do the apartheid areas, trouble, friction, demands and exporting terrorists.  In Europe and here we they are nearer the hellholes they want to go and fight for (?) there is a bigger problem so easy far away to be intellectually considerate.

Reply #331
I'm not that open-minded. What to do about this kind of thing? Damned if I know, but I know that airstrikes won't work. Scottish boots on the ground? Republicans are calling for boots, but only when the boots aren't ours.

http://news.yahoo.com/islamic-state-beheads-seven-men-three-women-syria-105543773.html
BEIRUT (Reuters) - Islamic State beheaded seven men and three women in a northern Kurdish area of Syria, a human rights monitoring group said on Wednesday, part of what it described as a campaign to frighten residents resisting the militant group's advance.

Multiculturalism vs. Cultural Assimilation

Reply #332
.......Moderate Muslims I can just tolerate but as their population increases so too do the apartheid areas, trouble, friction, demands and exporting terrorists.  In Europe and here we they are nearer the hellholes they want to go and fight for (?) there is a bigger problem so easy far away to be intellectually considerate.

IMHO the problem lies with national policy,
when  [glow=red,2,300]Multiculturalism [/glow] is being stressed over [glow=blue,2,300]Cultural Assimilation. [/glow]

See Here......

Reply #333
Well the overpaid head of our Equalities Commission (a government agency and he is not indigenous by the way) has openly said that multiculturalism doesn't work - as you will know over there across the pond too. As for boots on the ground stuff jimbro the only boots in the IS horror should be Muslim boots. Kind of rich in a way as some terrorist groups are funded by close Arab allies of the West. We should never have got involved in Iraq nor dismissed the original Iraqi Army or got into the Libya quagmire either. All we do is make the damn thing worse and give the Islam nut side more recruits.

Reply #334
All we do is make the damn thing worse and give the Islam nut side more recruits.
:up:
==============================================================
I just happened upon this video clip. If it doesn't disgust you nothing will.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1ZbHckg0FM#t=33[/video]

Reply #335
That's… odd. Some kind of piñata? (Which is also odd. :P)

Reply #336
Yes that was utterly disgusting and siceking and "acceptable". It is a cobbled together religion by a founder who was a child molester and how they can make a principle or divine thing out of that is beyond sense.

The other thing to take note of is time after time it is Muslims who are educated - students and such. When Scotland got it's first terrorist incident at Glasgow Airport. One of the two maniacs who drove a car into the booking area and then it was alight was doctor! So much for the Hippocratic oath, eh? One die amnnd the other caught when a down to earth Glasgow airport worker decked him with a punch. It would be bad enough if it was all people who were bottom of the academic pile but repeatedly that is NOT the case. We are getting a number of Islamist caught preparing things and the latest had got one of Tony Blair's addresses and also had planned an attack on a Territorial (volunteer part-time and paid army salaries on duty) army base and a police station planned for attack.

With tens of millions of Islam religionists across Europe and mushrooming on this island heaven help future generations of people in both places. That link by Jimbro illustrates very well the idiocy of Islam and everywhere they flood in they bring this un-civilised behaviour. Relgion of peace and purpose? Don't make me laugh it is a danger everywhere.

Reply #337
[glow=black,2,300]Islamic State Jihadis target British police officers inside the UK[/glow]

Quote from:      Jihad Watch    http://goo.gl/cFTsLV    

All the appeasement, all the pandering, all the praise of the Qur’an and Islam, all the covering up of crimes done by Muslims in accord with Sharia directives, and what do British authorities have to show for it? This. One would think that Britain’s peaceful Muslims, overflowing with gratitude to Cameron and May, would be working around the clock to stop this kind of thing. But instead — this..............[glow=blue,2,300]Continued [/glow]
[/i]

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5G2rmSP0iI[/VIDEO]

Basically given the [glow=red,2,300]'Keys to the City' [/glow] by the government, with virtually total immunity & self-determination [glow=green,2,300](Multiculturalism),[/glow] what do you expect!!??

How can this be turned around?   Or, is it too late??

Reply #338
We need to know what Islam really is & what Islam intends for the Western World.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgsrnmzxEUY[/VIDEO]

This is a much longer video, but you will find it shockingly full of facts about Islam. We need to know what Islam truly is if we are to protect ourselves.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mllMkm8pcVU[/VIDEO]

Reply #339
What it intends is to take it over. When you see constant attacks across Europe it shows the falseness of a religion founded by a child molester and claiming he is a prophet of God? These headbangers use Western policies elsewhere as an excuse which illustrates their failure to work with the idea of democracy which is not possible. Ordinary sensible others are brainy enough to use the political process. Sometime later this century the West especially Europe will slip into a terrible and very bloody mess.

Reply #340
Europe will slip into a terrible and very bloody mess

pardon ..
not sure if their Propagandas Works , or you Sir is  just always in Panic Mode .

fyi , it is the Very basic of Every Propaganda  --->  Appeal to Emotion .

if thou Panic ( Thingking something bad will happen ) , it mean they are  Win .

and yes , Deal With Bigotry and Zealotry sometimes is awkward .

Since some little shit language Differences  will causing Chaos .

In example :
Good ---> Wrong
Khair ---> Right

Constitution --->  Wrong
Sharia --> Right

both of them are have the same Meaning .

On the other hand , Most of people are More liked to Hear Lies .
not to mention There is no Religion that genuinely Free From Politic.

Reply #341
Whatever else, here's a word from a Yank-- yeah, I found this on Reddit, occasionally they get something right. My European friends-- pay attention:

Here in the States, we seem to be doing the wrong thing. Signing away our rights that our forefathers fought and died for in the hope that we'll get some sort of security. We end up not being one bit more secure than we were before, but we're considerably less free than we used to be.
What would happen if a large asteroid slammed into the Earth?
According to several tests involving a watermelon and a large hammer, it would be really bad!

Reply #342
Signing away our rights that our forefathers fought and died for in the hope that we'll get some sort of security. We end up not being one bit more secure than we were before, but we're considerably less free than we used to be.

Can you be more specific? Examples?

Reply #344

Signing away our rights that our forefathers fought and died for in the hope that we'll get some sort of security. We end up not being one bit more secure than we were before, but we're considerably less free than we used to be.

Can you be more specific? Examples?

Been to an airport recently? The TSA is famous for trampling people's rights against unwarranted search and seizure, while providing only show security.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qdb6wC0Iz4[/video]
According to several tests involving a watermelon and a large hammer, it would be really bad!

Reply #345
Must say mjsmsprt40 that picture could well be applicable to your own corner and not just Europe. With so many spy agencies watching you all, phone, computers and everything whilst in the name of security needs a mention. The tradition just to use that word and cause panic amongst the emotional traits there. You have over 400 global bases(and rising)  using the word again and have them on the Moon and Mars for "security!  :lol:

Reply #346

Must say mjsmsprt40 that picture could well be applicable to your own corner and not just Europe. With so many spy agencies watching you all, phone, computers and everything whilst in the name of security needs a mention. The tradition just to use that word and cause panic amongst the emotional traits there. You have over 400 global bases(and rising)  using the word again and have them on the Moon and Mars for "security!  :lol:

RJ, maybe I'll give you a break--- this time-- for not knowing. That TSA bit is---- one of the alphabet-soup organizations that spy on us constantly, or at least any time we want to board a commercial airline to fly anywhere. "Transportation Safety Administration", or TSA for short. Low-paid security whose primary job seems to be to hassle little old ladies and toddlers (gotta watch that two-year-old, might be a terrorist in disguise) while ignoring completely the very people they should be watching.

Not only are these guys spying--- they're not even very good at it. Shameful.

Edit; add-on: It occurs to me that you just might be referring to the post with the eagle in it. You didn't see the add-on info at Reddit and apparently didn't read what I wrote below that image. If you HAD read what I wrote, you just might have reconsidered your own post...... OK, just a thought.

Reply #347
Usual ex-colonial bodyswerving and patter to emphasise it so neat try Chicagoan. You STILL have too many spy agencies costing you heps for what? They all check each other as well I bet you. It is all for the word I refer to - "security." It shows how emotional you lot are you can be warped into so many agencies and bases everywhere under the same word. Don't ever relax however on it because your military corporate industry needs it! Just a thought on the obvious.

Reply #348
Now ain't that just something. So intent on hammering America and Americans every chance you get that you can't even be bothered to read what you responded to.

I know it's hard, but you could at least try. But maybe it's too hard to see the screen when you've got a rafter in your eye?

Reply #349
Rafter? I thought it was mote, but what did Matthew know?

Rj is fixated on his biases. I like the man but not his obsessive rants. Too much harping Rj.