Skip to main content

Poll

Do you consider Islam a 'Religion of Peace'?

Yes
No
Not Sure -- Let me ponder while enjoying a few dozen ice cold beers & some pork sausage off the barbi!
Topic: ISLAM -- The Religion of Peace? (Read 87781 times)

Re: ISLAM -- The Religion of Peace?

Reply #101

• I refer to two people, The Portuguese-Estonian Nostalgic Front

The PENF emphatically denies such false accusations of erudition, culture and sagesse...
A matter of attitude.

Reply #103
I own something like that last pic, not for warfare but for straining cooked pasta. I'm not a violent person.

Reply #104
A couple of years ago Geert Wilders argued that it may become necessary to deport millions of Muslims. It strike me as bizarre and more than highly unlikely. I wonder how our more knowledgeable members on the subject of Muslims in Europe react to the sentiment that Wilders expresses.

Reply #106
It is ridiculous as a statement even though one day it would have solved much. It is too late now anyway the dye is set.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #107

King William 3rd of Orange (says the title)

Oh... the protestant now has images... someday they will start knocking at the Vatican door...

Anyway, where's our Muslim posters? We have a lot of work posting about them and they don't even correspond?
If they think that they don't have a fair chance, they are wrong. There's many people here that respects everyone.
So, please, I would like to hear from those we've been talking about.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #109
Tut, tut, my favourite Portugese Romanist. I had a an image on the Opera forum. Oh and I won't be knocking the Vatican doors any time soon. You could try knocking my lodgeroom door but there is a prob as you don't know the knock or know the signs to get in!
As for wanting Muslims here I would even prefer Lisbon knee-benders.  :sing:

Reply #110
I had a an image on the Opera forum.

Sacrilege... an image worshiper... :)

Of course we need Muslim posters and they are certainly welcome as everyone else. I would like to see a Taliban discussing here with the western political correctness.. :)
Or with me...
A matter of attitude.

Reply #112

Then we should promote on the Taliban sites?:idea:

Even better, send an emissary there. :)
We have a lot of people right for the job.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #116
Have a coupple of pictures on a bedroom wall. Robert E. Lee is one and had Chiang Kai Shek once. Her Majesty is on the living room wall and always impressed the police when they came to get me to sign a warrant. All my family are loyalists........

Reply #118
Oh I for one do not have any hidden desires. Just tell old white shoes to watch out!

Reply #119

Anyway, where's our Muslim posters? We have a lot of work posting about them and they don't even correspond?
If they think that they don't have a fair chance, they are wrong. There's many people here that respects everyone.
So, please, I would like to hear from those we've been talking about.

I have maintained correspondence with the user from Opera formerly known as "Cocoa_Butter", and see tells me that when she gets some time, she will try to post here, as I have informed her where me all migrated to.

Patience, my Portuguese, Papal friend.  :cheers:

Reply #120
I remember her and when I heard how well her son had done (he was in the Army Cadets), I sent a small gift for him.

Reply #121

Have a coupple of pictures on a bedroom wall. Robert E. Lee is one and had Chiang Kai Shek once. Her Majesty is on the living room wall and always impressed the police when they came to get me to sign a warrant. All my family are loyalists........
Here's another one for the wall.

Reply #122

...the user from Opera formerly known as "Cocoa_Butter"...

I remember her - favourably. I also remember she was temporarily banned due to some strife with a Christian lady whom I also remember favourably :)

Welcomes to both :D

Reply #123
Well she was okay or I wouldn't have did what I did so good luck to her. I don't have a prob with moderates.

Reply #124

I remember her and when I heard how well her son had done (he was in the Army Cadets), I sent a small gift for him.

She informed me of that.

@ersi: Yeah, that and over the usual Israel/Palestinian Territories argument.