Skip to main content
Topic: What's Going On In Russia? (Read 33539 times)

What's Going On In Russia?

I know very little about Russia and we have only one Russian poster, but others may be more knowledgeable.

Re: What's Going On In Russia?

Reply #1
Photoshop will destroy humanity.
In reality, the bear was riding Putin. Shirtless, of course.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #2
Happily it wasn't a selfie! :jester:

Reply #3
It isn't Photoshop. Putin was indeed riding the bear after wrestling it into submission. :yes:

Reply #4
And good for him. His poll support is phenomenal and it will be hard for any Head of State in the "Free" World to equate that. Oops nearly forgot my own country is in that league. Eat your hearts out ex-colonist associates!  :yes:
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #6

What is happening in Russia, well Russia is looking at you!

Breached webcam and baby monitor site flagged by watchdogs

IT professionals demonstrate how hackers can access webcams (*)

(*) rest of title omitted to prevent anyone getting too excited.

My laptop came equipped with a webcam in the top part of the screen.

I come equipped with a roll of electrical tape.

Cut six inches off the roll of tape, place this over the camera lens--- viola! I just defeated the Russian hackers!

Now, of course the microphones are a little harder to defeat, but still not too difficult if you've been watching enough spy-guy movies.
What would happen if a large asteroid slammed into the Earth?
According to several tests involving a watermelon and a large hammer, it would be really bad!

Reply #9
This is certainly not a new situation and was discovered well before some Russian daftie.

Reply #11
America beats everyone on th spying thing.

Reply #12

Apropos that, one wonders who might be responsible for "Regin".
[ur=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-30145265]'Sophisticated' Regin spyware spotted[/url]
Note the countries that have reported Regin - makes one speculated.
But Austria? Why Austria?

I guess all are targeted but not nearly all report it.
Katsung - where are you when we need you?

Reply #16

Really? They keep getting caught.
The ones you don't hear about are the ones to worry about :right:

Reply #17
You don't spy for the best of reasons at all krake. You do it because you are imperialist, arrogant think you are something and betray the idea of freedom, riths, privacy for emotional midnsets attitudes. It is either that or you lot are a bunch of mental under developed minds that have never grown up yet.  You are top of the list when it comes to spying on all your own people and everywhere else and the trtie answer is always "security." Long moons ago I commented you have more spy agencies than the Nzis and  an awful lot more than the Russians . Your constant rubbish about Russia over there is because you grew up in the days of the Cold War and cannot get away from the childish mind. Neither can you do much when there is a country on the planet you cannot control like freaks.

I don't believe in space aliens but if they did exist I do trust they land in the good ole land of the free and home of the brave (yawn). The time before WW2 when the Orson Welles radio play told there was an invasion caused mayhem and only proved what I claim that as a race there is a kindergarten mindset and easy to panic! When i want a laugh and have seen most comedy on television, etc I watch for news from the ex-colonies. Boy that is entertainment!  :devil:

Reply #18

The time before WW2 when the Orson Welles radio play told there was an invasion caused mayhem and only proved what I claim that as a race there is a kindergarten mindset and easy to panic!

Which never happened. He should have tried it in Glasgow though :right:

Reply #19
Rj will believe anything that makes Americans look stupid, violent or insane. And I believe that all Scotsmen look like this.

Reply #20
rj will also believe that anyone not from Glasgow is an American.

Reply #21

Apropos that, one wonders who might be responsible for "Regin".
'Sophisticated' Regin spyware spotted
Note the countries that have reported Regin - makes one speculated.
But Austria? Why Austria?

Shouldn't this post about Regin spyware be moved into the "What's Going on in the Americas?" thread?
"What's going on in the UK and Crown Dependencies?" would be also a right place for this topic.

Secret Malware in European Union Attack Linked to U.S. and British Intelligence

Reply #22
Shows the ignorance Macallan of your own racial characteristics laddie. You folk get excited and emotional at the least wee thing due to your minds brained by the system. The East Coast did go bananas so either you are being deliberately evasive or there is ignorance. Cities had long traffic jams, trains and buses full of people scared out their wits and fleeing.  Here the stiff upper lip would have applied and maturity which your country lacks. Indeed Glasgow being a down to earth and gritty city they would have been first to take anyone on!

It is always the same on national traits. You will believe anything and run about like ants emotionally. Orson was very clever knowing this hence where he did the programme. Tough sonny you lost it.  :(

Reply #23

It is always the same on national traits. You will believe anything and run about like ants emotionally. Orson was very clever knowing this hence where he did the programme. Tough sonny you lost it.  :(

An entire nation possesses the same "traits"? That being the case, you'll have to show us a short video of you doing a jig.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jZpsPv6TjSE

Reply #24

An entire nation possesses the same "traits"? That being the case, you'll have to show us a short video of you doing a jig.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jZpsPv6TjSE

:lol: :lol: :lol:
And they say the Scots have no sense of humour!