Skip to main content
Topic: What is your weather now? (Read 140631 times)

Re: What is your weather now?

Reply #50
-10°F and wind chill at -30°F

Reply #52
Smurfy.

???
Think I'd like Smurfy weather, it would make a nice change if nothing else. 

Heavy rain and blowing a gale.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #53
I think you meant "heavy smurf and smurfing a smurf". :D

Here it's smurfteen degrees and mildly smurfy.

Reply #55
Clear and cold, -8F. No wind chill at the moment.

Lake-effect snow dumped several inches of the white stuff on us yesterday.
What would happen if a large asteroid slammed into the Earth?
According to several tests involving a watermelon and a large hammer, it would be really bad!

Reply #56
They say South-West England is experiencing severe floodings - if I've got it right. The govt calls for a "Cobra committee" - or what is it?..  (Aha, just snakes is what they need to that.;))

Reply #57
Got another winter outbreak - it's 19F, clear sky, a little bit of snow on the ground, supposed to stay cold and windy for the next few days ( Monday night is supposed to be 0F and 20mph wind. The locals are going to freak out, it's not supposed to get that cold around here. )

Reply #58
Berlin is hardly supposed to get that cold either, is it? :right:

Reply #59
Partly Cloudy & Cool

Reply #61
0°C Frosty and raining.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #62
We had a blizzard yesterday - about 40 cm of snow and -12 C most of the day with wind chill of -30.

Today is sunny but still cold at -17 with a wind chill of -30 but it's gorgeous - all white and sparkly and bright with fresh new snow.

Tuesday, it's supposed to be plus 7 and rain.  :(  Ugh.

Reply #63

Berlin is hardly supposed to get that cold either, is it? :right:

Oh, Berlin can go all the way down to -20C, especially in late January / early February if there's a high pressure system sitting on top of central Europe.

Reply #64
Oh, I didn't know that. All hail our sea climate. :P

Reply #65

Oh, I didn't know that. All hail our sea climate. :P

It all depends on the high pressure systems. If there is none anywhere close we get the usual crap from the north atlantic, although with a little less rain than .nl, since there's plenty of land and a few hills along the way. If there is one, it deflects the stuff coming in from the atlantic, we get a nice, clear sky and depending on the season it gets really hot ( we've had days with 39C in the shade ) or really cold ( -20C or less ).

Reply #67
ׂ

Reply #69
23°C   73°F  & Very Windy!

Reply #71
4°C Raining and cold.

Reply #73
Gorgeous sunny beautiful sparkly day, 2 C and almost windless. Perfect winter day!!  ;D

Reply #74
Heavy rain and gales again.