Skip to main content
Topic: What is your weather now? (Read 141068 times)

Re: What is your weather now?

Reply #550
Storms brought in cooler temps. 41° this morning.

Reply #551
It's a bit rough this afternoon.
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfEo6E6nElE[/video]

Reply #552
Sunny and warm, as long as you stay out of the wind. Typical South Coast Autumn. Not bad surf for the next few weeks.

Reply #554
Threat of rain. 84ºF

Reply #555
Rainy, about 85.
What would happen if a large asteroid slammed into the Earth?
According to several tests involving a watermelon and a large hammer, it would be really bad!

Reply #556
Hot and muggy. Had a fantastic thunder and lightning storm from midnight till about 1am.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #557
Heavy snow. Such a nice change from the rain.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #558
-2°F ( -18.8°C ) it feels colder than ice :eyes:

Reply #559
-15°F (-26°C). It's colder than the freezer in my refrigerator. :eyes:

Reply #560
13° and still no snow.  :irked:

Reply #561
13° and still no snow.   :irked:

Do you have the urge to build a snowman, or throw snowballs at someone.  >:D
0°C Freezing cold and a day for sitting in front of a fire.

Reply #562

Do you have the urge to build a snowman, or throw snowballs at someone.  >:D
0°C Freezing cold and a day for sitting in front of a fire.

The urge is alive.  :lol: Ahhhh! I probably shouldn't complain about the weather here, considering you're sitting at 0°.  Does anything below 0° feel any different than 0° to you? Once it got into the negatives, when I lived in WI, it didn't feel any colder to me. Sometimes the negatives felt warmer even when the wind was the same speed. 

Reply #563
Does anything below 0° feel any different than 0° to you?

Nope! It all feels the same when you're freezing cold.

2°C today, feels like a heatwave.

Reply #564
Well. 0(C) would be nice right now actually. 12(F) es no bueno.

Reply #565
Snow! :)

(Yay, that makes the cold more bearable.)

Reply #567
The other day Nushie (one of our cats) was so enthralled by the white outside world that she didn't come to eat breakfast for a few minutes.

Reply #568
Eek. Power has been out for about 4 hours. 6 inches of snow and still going. :worried:

Reply #569
Oy! That's awful. :( Hope it comes back on soon!

Reply #570
We went from a dusting of snow to 11 inches in less than 12 hours.  There's no happy medium in Tennessee.   :rolleyes:

Reply #572
Thx guys. They ended up getting it back on by 2-3pm. About 800-900 ppl were without power in town at the peak of the storm. We got a good dose of ice over night compounded by a blizzard (at least by TN standards) that brought down some lines. Not the most snow I've ever seen here but most over the short time it took. I left to go get some kerosene and by the time I made it back to my road you couldn't see where the road was. I got to guess where by driving between the electric poles. What's so bad is I passed one of the city's plow trucks on the way out. They were trying to keep the roads clear anyway. A couple of transformers blew out as they tried to make the power connection back but after 30mins of flickering followed by booms they finally got it.

Reply #573
What they showed on the TV here looked pretty wild.

Reply #574
Supposed to get up to 50F today. Almost there now. Lol, craziness.