Skip to main content
Topic: What is your weather now? (Read 141244 times)

Re: What is your weather now?

Reply #450
19°C Blue sky and sunny, but clouds over now and again.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #451
High of 92 F with a heat index between 100F - 105F, from what the weather man said this morning.  :faint:

Reply #452
High of 92 F with a heat index between 100F - 105F, from what the weather man said this morning.

That's far too hot to be enjoyable, best get yourself down to the poolside.

18°C Very cloudy and grey, rain not far away I think.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #453
20°C. Clear blue sky and golden sunshine.

Reply #454
23°C A gloriously hot summers day, with blue sky and golden sunshine. Too hot for me though.

Reply #455
Cold. The sun is not up yet but the sky is full of stars. Once the sun is up and I can find a spot out of the breeze it will be pleasantly warm.

Reply #456
24°C It's getting quite hot. (for Scotland anyway)

Reply #457
I don't know what the exact temp is, however, I do know it's hot.  :faint:

Reply #458
24°C apparently but it feels hotter than that in the sun. Ideal day for a nice cool  :beer:  wish I could have one.

Reply #459
It's so subtropical hot here that I really need to go shower. I used to think that only dirty city people need to go shower :irked:

Reply #460
26°C Hot and sunny. Weather forecast was for it to be cooler today. Pah! 

Reply #461
Thunder and lightning and the rain is lashing down. It's warm though.

Reply #462
hot!

Reply #463
15°C Very cloudy and grey, waiting for the rain to come.

Reply #464
Rainy on and off all day.

Reply #465
15°C Very cloudy and a cold wind blowing.

Reply #466
99F according to my thermostat. Doesn't feel like it tho.  :right:

Reply #467
15°C Cloudy with occasional sunshine. Must be getting chilly though, as the end of my nose is cold.

Reply #468
Stormy.  :)

Reply #469
85 degrees with some clouds. Nice and cool. It only got up to 94 today :)

Reply #470
The rain has stopped and the sun is shining. We had six inches of rain in a day and a half.
We have had decimal units since 1966, but I still think of rainfall in inches and people's height in feet and inches.

Reply #471
15°C Sunny but a distinct chill in the air.

Reply #472
18°C Lovely sunny day.

Reply #473
There has been a distinct drop in temperature, it's very cold and raining.

Reply #474
Raining for days.   :down: