Skip to main content
Topic: The Awesomesauce of Fox News (Read 1465 times)

The Awesomesauce of Fox News

I've come to the conclusion that Fox News is the most accurate and trustworthy news organization in the history of media. For example, what other news organization got the scoop that Russia's new fighter jet can fly at almost twice the speed of light? Fox continues to astound with its concise and accurate reporting!  :up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiUd3DNoRvw
“What kind of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.”
― Terry Pratchett, Going Postal

Re: The Awesomesauce of Fox News

Reply #1
Somehow Putin has approved its name to be Checkmate, "Чекмейт", instead of properly Russian "Шах и мат" https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/11956013

Looks like it is intended directly for the black market, this awesome twice-the-speed-of-light airplane. It would be an awesome headline, Putin delivered Checkmate, but the testing is scheduled to be completed only 2027. Time enough for everything to get screwed up.

Reply #2
For example, what other news organization got the scoop that Russia's new fighter jet can fly at almost twice the speed of light? Fox continues to astound with its concise and accurate reporting!
I can't wait to visit Aldebaran b. I hear it's nice this time of year.

Reply #3
One upon a time Fox News went all-in on Trump. Then on 2020 they called the elections correctly and the warm relationship became endangered even after Fox News fired the elections reporters who had called the elections correctly. Fox News tried to save the relationship by spreading the elections lie more faithfully than William Barr, but it was to no avail. Fox News had to settle with Dominion Voting Systems for $787.5 m, fire their biggest magnet Tucker Carlson and Trump stopped appearing at Fox News.

Until two days ago or so, when Trump agreed with Fox News to arrange a "town hall", a televised meeting between a candidate and voters. Trump was in his normal mode:
- lying about elections
- lying about his lawsuits
- promising to become a dictator
- accusing media
- ridiculing and threatening his political opponents

And the Fox News hosts just giggled.

Evidently, Trump is like a drug. Even though relationship with him is extremely damaging and unhealthy, Fox News cannot help itself and desperately wants more. Until death do them part.

Reply #4
There have been changes in the Murdoch dynasty, though the emperor is still living.