Skip to main content
Topic: MJuch of modern news here in the UK a waste of dashed time (Read 1724 times)

MJuch of modern news here in the UK a waste of dashed time

Do not frankly see why we need constant news especially on the BBC and Sky. On an afternoon over an hour of the news they went on and on about the virus for thirty minutes - half the time! Constant having an expert of some sort all the time every day and hour. we are hit with constant news and has become a damnable farce repeating and braining us. Personally I do not see the need for 24 hour news and going over and over the same stuff.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Re: MJuch of modern news here in the UK a waste of dashed time

Reply #2
i live in a democracy but don't get envious you lot are easily brained and sore arms waving flags........

Reply #3
i live in a democracy but don't get envious you lot are easily brained and sore arms waving flags........
Says the Scotsman with a flag pole with 3 flags on it. :left:

Not to mention the portraits of the Queen and R. E. Lee.

Reply #4
A lot better than your flag representing wars, poverty, crime, mass killings, etc

Reply #5
A lot better than your flag representing wars, poverty, crime, mass killings, etc
1. British genocide of the Irish (potato famine).
2. More Brits than ever on the dole
3. Knife crime in Scotland at all time highs.
4. Kenya, Churchill, Mau Mau genocide.

Remove the plank from you eye, OO man.

Reply #6
For a young man with a supposed education (even though an American one) you talk utter rubbish and indeed directly lie.

(1) Britain and the Irish famine:
your totally being immature and not very bright. Britain did not organise a starvation in Ireland the tragedy was a purely local thing at a time when less was known. IO would also educate by informing you that the same thing happened in the north of Scotland. Neither planned by authorities in a simper time.  Mind you a lot of irish who left for your place the boosted crime and corruption across the USA.
(2) More British on the dole:
More lack of grey cells from you and may I remind you of the virus (that has also affected nutjobland).
(3)Knife crime in Scotland:
Again more utter ignorant nonsense. Here it has declined and better and greatly declined situation that in England and elsewhere across the UK.You are out of date.
(4) Kenya, Churchill etc:
More scant knowledge  and would also remind that there was away back decades ago an evil and violent Coummist activity there.

Your piffle coming from a violent land of mass murders, iffy police and so on makes you look silly. I try to make allowances for the way you lot are brought up.

Reply #7
Your piffle [...]
No, sir: Yours.

进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Reply #8
(1) Britain and the Irish famine:
your totally being immature and not very bright. Britain did not organise a starvation in Ireland the tragedy was a purely local thing at a time when less was known. IO would also educate by informing you that the same thing happened in the north of Scotland. Neither planned by authorities in a simper time.  Mind you a lot of irish who left for your place the boosted crime and corruption across the USA.
You must mean there was plenty of food in Ireland, but it was all exported to Britain and the British government did nothing to stop this, despite the Irish starving.
“What kind of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.”
― Terry Pratchett, Going Postal

Reply #9
Ghislaine Maxwell is guilty of sex-trafficking, but only of sex-trafficking to Jeffrey Epstein. The prosecution seems to ignore the fact that Epstein was the trafficker to a long list of stars in the political, business, and art elite.

Alan Dershowitz, an earlier attorney for Epstein (and also on the long list), immediately got an interview with BBC after the verdict, and said in the interview, "[The prosecution] did not use as a witness the woman who accused Prince Andrew, who accused me, who accused many other people, because the government didn’t believe she was telling the truth." Indeed, even though Prince Andrew was pretty much caught in the act, it is not sure if he or any other people on the long list will be tried in court.

However, just now Prince Andrew lost his titles, possibly in order to reduce him to an ordinary citizen just in case he ends up in the system.

Reply #10
BBC: US judge orders names of more than 170 Jeffrey Epstein associates to be released
Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz, RFK jr, Noam Chomsky, Ehud Barak of Israel, Thorbjørn Jagland of Norway, Barclays, Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan big wigs, Rothschilds, Clintons and so on and so on...

No Trump though, apparently. Trump was Epstein's neighbour, so he did not need to use Epstein's jet.

Reply #11
No Trump though, apparently. Trump was Epstein's neighbour, so he did not need to use Epstein's jet.
I'm happy to see that I was wrong and Trump is in fact present on the newly published list of names.

Mirror: Jeffrey Epstein: Complete list of names revealed in unsealed court documents

Prince Andrew, who was basically caught in the act and should have been locked up by the authorities immediately as per law and order, put himself behind lock and key upon this news.