Skip to main content
Topic: Georgev Floyd brother made me shake my head (Read 1246 times)

Georgev Floyd brother made me shake my head

Let me say initially that I watched his brother talking closely to an interview camera the other day.

Now can I say that I not leading into some silly stance and not agreeing that George Floyd was not wrongly dealt with. Violent attacks and shooting by US police is a very traditional and long happening matter. George Floyd was not properly dealt with by that ex-officer now on trial and I most definitely think the man when an officer was head shakingly bad kneeling on Floyd he rabbited on about how first class, dependable and outstanding George was. Police conduct certainly a headache but why did that silly relation go on about how brilliant and normal George was? He had a police record for assault,. theft, being a druggy, spent time in jail. Dear oh dear. Police not innocent however that false description equally ridiculous.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Re: Georgev Floyd brother made me shake my head

Reply #1
Your lot going through with Brexit makes me shake my head. Economic and political suicide. You all retained some soft power within the EU; now you all are on par with French Polynesia in terms of power and prestige on the world stage.

Reply #2
Economic an political suicide are routines in your country. You totally ignore the numbers of folk in the ex-colonies whe are unemployed, numbers in jail on death row for months and years. A land of hypocrisy and an invader! You totally ignore the point I was making and the dead man's brother could not have been more head shaking of hypocrisy. The poor brother was badly treated by that officer and it was disgraceful leading to a death. Would also add that senior officer who has spoke out against the policeman that did the killing was right and i agree with him. But the dead man had a crime record a thief and druggy. Totally disgusting what a policeman did but my point I also stick with in the brother talked nonsense.

Reply #3
A land of an invader!
Don’t worry, after we give statehood to Puerto Rico and DC, the UK can become the 53rd US state. We’ll take care of Pops in his declining years.

Reply #4
There is enough long established idiocy in nutjobland without us wanting to be part of such a failing matter in politics, massive poverty, executions, arrogance in the world.

That the sad dead man's brother going on like an idiot is ignored by you is typically American!

Reply #5
As thought might happen no answer to my basic point

Reply #6
You had a point? :)
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Reply #7
Thank you wise American.  :happy:

Reply #8
(He not only won't write punctuation in the accepted style; he won't read it, neither!) My English's punctuation is a conscious rebellion against the Smiley Revolution™ wherein nuances of expression are expressed by children's pictographs... At least -I think- the text emoticons created during the UseNet days was clever!
Think of me as a counter-insurgent...:)

Did anybody else's head shake? Even just clearing out the accumulated clutter?:) Will anyone discuss GFmania, and what it portends?
(Let's let his brother lie...:)
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)