Skip to main content
Topic: Scottish fuehrer a groan! (Read 1350 times)

Scottish fuehrer a groan!

Have stated don't listen to Sturgeon when on television but today it was announced her newest control re the virus.

Now on Tuesday she stated that as from Wednesday (!) people not allowed to visit family elsewhere. That was very annoying at short notice as had planned two trains to visit my niece and children. So now after shaking my head at such tight notice I will instead travel up by train and on Saturday arrange them all to be with their uncle - mother and children in a nice village restaurant.  :up:
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Re: Scottish fuehrer a groan!

Reply #1
And apparently she is indicating would prefer to be even more dictatorial. Glad she hs high heels so we can see her!

Re: Scottish First Minister a groan!

Reply #2
Except she has done no such thing.
You seen kind of besotted with her though which is understandable, as she seems to be living in your head rent free.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #3
Nah that is your rather dance away Luxor. She is a bossy boots and although I can used to wee folk getting keen to be seen I have illustrated in my own relations situation how stupid the action is. Keep away from your relations but can take them for a meal. Brilliant, haha. Can slag me off to get comfort by in practicality you are being nonsensical. Doing a dance rather than the practicality is a routine nationalism. Shame you have not realised this.  :rolleyes:

Re: Scottish First Minister a groan!

Reply #4
She is a bossy boots

As I said, she's living in your head rent free. Absolutely wonderful.  :yes:
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #5
And that description well fits you when you look in the mirror poor man. On the more practical front what I have described is factual. On a wider front there is deep  mess things going on in the SNP regarding the former leader and First Minister Salmond which is not very pleasant. Involves her husband as well as leading Nats who were his supporters. The infighting is not going away and may it continue!  ;)

Reply #6
Just as I thought, she occupies your mind 24/7. Lovely, sweet dreams.   :zzz: :up:

Reply #7
You are not using your intelligence but ignoring what IS happening behind the scenes on Alex Salmond's anger, the involvement that has been intimated in press regarding Sturgeon's husband's goings on.

Reply #8
the involvement that has been intimated in press

Ah that unbiased press we have in Scotland, unionist rags and nothing more.. I've told you before they are not worth reading.

Reply #9
Hhhm, stick to comics. Condemn the press here yet your own paper is at only a fraction of numbers compared to what when started.

Reply #10
Yeah! Don't ya wish ya had something like the New York Times? :)

I do believe we should all return to almanacs... And, of course, letters (broadsides?) and pamphlets. Plays and such.
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Reply #11
Condemn the press here yet your own paper
Wasn't aware that I had a paper. I'm sure I would have remembered that....  :worried:

Reply #12
Now readers how ignorantly stupid is that comment? When the nationalist daily newspaper came out it had 50,000 circulation now it is down to 9,000. There is also a monthly thing the Scots Independent. Where there have been failings by Sturgeon and her lot Luxor adopts an arrogant and derogatory attitude.

Kind of pointless stance going on here ion this site...........

Reply #13
Now readers how ignorantly stupid is that comment?

Ignorant and stupid... Hmm! I'm not the one that said "your own paper".  Now that was ignorant and stupid.

Kind of pointless stance going on here ion this site..

Yet you're still here...

Reply #14
Typical your unfortunate arrogance. Easier for you to decry my stance about goings on and including Sturgeon, Even her husband is being queried in he media now. Will be interesting folks to see how the latest farce is going to go. A Scottish Parliament Committee is looking itno the big issue of the former First Minister and ex-SNP leader and how he has accusations against him he won in court. Sturgeon and company are causing internal probs in the nationalist corner and even the SNP chairwoman not very happy either. Salmond may still take legal action against his forfme party pals and he has supporters still in that corner. just another farce and every time I mention wrong things I can routinely expect mouthed rather that dealt with objectively.

Reply #15
You're obsessed rj, it's not good for your health. Take up a simpler pastime.

Reply #16
Well you are routine in one area in ignoring the factual negatives I have listed been on news, television and so on.

Scottish First Minister a groan!

Reply #17
I'm ignoring guff that isn't even worth giving a thought to. If your not happy with that then go and rant somewhere else about it, as I'm not interested in anymore of your petty ranting.

Reply #18
I have had doubts about remaining here because it is really a waste of time in being such a small programme. When the original Opera dumped it  I thought would continue even though a smaller situation. But with you in charge the way you act. Pointless........

Reply #19
I have had doubts about remaining here because it is really a waste of time in being such a small programme.

Nobody is holding you here against your will rj. The choice is yours and yours alone.

Either way, this ends here.