Skip to main content
Topic: I got a laugh at an SNP councillor joining the Scots Tories! (Read 1398 times)

I got a laugh at an SNP councillor joining the Scots Tories!

Seems when I was quick to notice it in a newspaper that he was a councillor down in wide Dumfries area. Felt the party was getting too lefty and has moved to the Scottish Conservative & Unionist Party!  :lol:
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Re: I got a laugh at an SNP councillor joining the Scots Tories!

Reply #1
He was an Independent he left the SNP a good while ago. Mind you I laughed just as much when the tory left to join the SNP.

Ashley Graczyk: Why I quit as Tory councillor and now back independence

Hilarious, Not!  :rolleyes:
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #2
What is extra hilarious is that bright spark that was going to bring in tighter laws on opinions has had to back down (slightly) as there were thousands of objections. Along with that were high police concerns and senior legal people. Sooking in with the wonky Greens a passing groan!  :lol:

Reply #3
You're easily amused rj. It's quite sweet really.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #4
Oh I am happy about being easy pleased but on a wider scales than you are trying to illustrate! Heehee.

Reply #5
Simple things etc,

Reply #6
The letters SNP are a routinely simple thing.........

Reply #7
Yeah! That'll be why they are always being elected into government.

Reply #8
Could be and I reckon when you speak to many people who do that they know little about politics the damnable cost, etc. Thanks for the opportunity to remind. They are brained on Scotland but know little about practicalities..........

Reply #9
Could be and I reckon when you speak to many people who do that they know little about politics the damnable cost,
They know more about politics than you do chum.
What you mean is they don't like the political party or policies that you do, and long may that continue.  :yes:

Reply #10
Look smart alec I HAVE been involved in politics and included being a candidate in local elections. Also held a public office in the legal side of community afairs so don't try your smart alec nonsense with me. When topical and serious matters are raised you tend to be arrogant, mouth off rather than able to deal with such.  :down:

Reply #11
Look smart alec I HAVE been involved in politics and included being a candidate in local elections.

And? I couldn't give a damn what you have been involved in. Politics is full of folk who haven't got a bloody clue about politics. Just look at the clowns in government in Westminster for proof of that.

Reply #12
You slag me off but come out with that guff that you don't care a damn of my corner! real ignorance but you do represent the corner of nationalism that likes to macrh and come out with slogans and head shaking posters. They totally ignore the negatives of nats and their independence corner. So you display that type of gormless attitude by being rough while your lot have a yeuchy record on education, health and much else (including 3 ferries three years late!). Your stance on the nationalism cause is rather empty-headed and ignores such things as well as the hard truth that without the Barnett Formula and independence there would not be enough money. Overall you are a bodyswerver anddo well in the slagging corner to make up for ignorance and no depth to your political stance. That I and my long experience in the life of where I live and public office does not mean a damn??

What I will assess is that you are quick to condemn but proves sod all.

Reply #13
Who's slagging you off rj? My having no interest in your past is in no way slagging you off. You're just not that interesting to me.

That I and my long experience in the life of where I live and public office does not mean a damn??

It might mean a damn to you which is fair enough, it just doesn't to me as I couldn't care less, so no I couldn't give a damn. I really can't stress that strongly enough.

Reply #14
Well you do I am afraid act very pompously and aggressively and even when it is a know issue or situation that i raise. instead of the challenge you come over nastily that you should be challenged. Indeed in have raised well known points and failings by your corner's lot in insufficiency, dishonesty. That you are in a position as a 'supervisor' here and the way you are very aggressive even apart from dancing away from factuals is not a very satisfactory thing at all. Quick tempered and belligerent derogatory styles is rather sad. Not efficient enough to be competent to deal with true accusations about nationalism and the way running this country are not dealt with. instead even on bad things that have happened instead I must put up with bad tempered and a nasty temper attitudes from you.

Reply #15
Well you do I am afraid act very pompously and aggressively
As I suspected, you couldn't find anywhere in my previous post that slagged you off. Thought as much,  :up:

Reply #16
You are a passing puzzle saying that weird thing. Every time I have faulted nationalism for something you tend to do a wee dance and ridicule me (even though many in Scotland like me). What a weir stance never mind the answer.

Reply #17
Every time I have faulted nationalism

Every time you do I just laugh that someone's life can be so empty that they have nothing better to do.

Reply #18
You are in simple terms a very ignorant man. You routines ignore any factual negatives from the nationalist corner in Edinburgh, etc. instead you go down to rubbish. May suit you but not where brains are.

Reply #19
Enough!

Reply #20
yes it is enough and concise!