Skip to main content
Topic: British teenager killed by a US woman here and US lets her off (Read 361 times)

British teenager killed by a US woman here and US lets her off

Recently a late teenage lad in England was on his motorbike and a car came round the corner and ran into him and he was killed. The woman had came from an air base used by the US here  and she was driving on the wrong side of the road! Her husband is a member of US intelligence and she fled the UK as fast as could. Stupid enough her driving on the wrong side but getting off with it as the US regarded her as exempt when she i NOT in intelligence just the wife of a man who is.

How ignorant is that tragic death incident and yet America defends her!! There is some talk here of authority doing a form of law case but she will still not be here. Disgusting and rhe two saddened parents been on tv repeatedly on this terrible thing.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Re: British teenager killed by a US woman here and US lets her off

Reply #1
This is an old case, but apparently still on-going... (see https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/clarissajanlim/harry-dunn-crash-anne-sacoolas-charged-crash-uk-us ) It is a sad case.
In a similar vein, I keep hearing commercials that begin "as parents of victims of drunk or drugged driving, our pain is unique"... Of course, it isn't. Anyone who loses a child to any cause feels an indescribable pain. When it happens as the result of an accident or "misadventure" it hurts no less than if the cause is malicious negligence or criminal murder... Those who lose a child to disease suffer no less.
I only decry the plaint of "unique" grief: We are all of us prone to and suffer the same incidence of loss. (We, most of us, even suffer similar "slings and arrows"... And go on!) At the pall is not the place to argue our common humanity...
But, Howie, you're late to this! And you're not dis-interested. You're just -once again- up on your hobby-horse, bashing America!
Have you no shame?
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Re: British teenager killed by a US woman here and US lets her off

Reply #2
It is an old case? Dear oh dear you skip the dishonesty of your government and the actions a disgrace. As for me more or less bashing your country is is so easy to do with so much daftness and poor politics and (haha, a brilliant democracy!).
"Quit you like men:be strong"