Skip to main content
Topic: Women dominating television (Read 780 times)

Women dominating television

On the news programmes constantly leaning at women doing news leading and often when they are contacting some reporter to report on something also tends to be a women. Regional news up here is likewise.  Even on one report regarding the school exams argument on one BBC report even all the school pupils interviewed were female!
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Re: Women dominating television

Reply #1
I doubt anyone here thinks you have much use for women. No need to remind us constantly.

Reply #2
Aw you are being a chicken. Incapable of dealing with what is factual HERE in Gt Britain and although you might not know that you are giving a pointless comment. What I have said is a fact of life even allowing for you not knowing with having them dominating news. Women who have been with me have fond memories but does not distract from what I am saying which is a fact of life. Giving you tolerance due to where you are from.............

Reply #4
I do like kissing and cuddles.......

But constantly on televison on reporting, sub-reporting and so on is a groan.

Reply #5
Perpetually stuck on second base.

Reply #6
It is a bit of modern kind of nonsense we get brained on that personalities or particular backgrounds should be "balanced" on tv. In hard life there are backgrounds and indeed races that are cleverer than others. Hard fact of life! Even during the school exams for hopefully getting to university arguments the majority of school young interviewed (and protesting) are also female pupils! The way this kind of thing goes on in modern times if Dr Goebbels here he would be smiling........

Reply #7
I don't know why, folks, but I'm feeling like the new sheriff in Mel Brooks' "Blazing Saddles"... in the scene where Cleavon Little puts his gun to his own head and warns the assembled townspeople: "Nobody move, or the nigger gets it!"
And the spokesman for the crowd says, "I think he means it..."

There's no escaping your logic, RJ.

But let me try, just for fun...
I'm fairly old and I've met a lot of people in my life. People of almost every color, people from many countries; more than a few females. And you know I think I'm pretty smart myself? Well, I can assure you that I've met people from each category I listed that was smarter than me... So, what do I know? :)
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Reply #8
Women Oakdale who have passed through my life have been chuffed with the experience the lucky so-and-so's. But just thinking they should automatically be in majority charge of everything. s for yourself you have an advantage and that is we men grow older with a lot less expense fighting it and look better.........

Reply #9
chuffed
Ya sent me to the dictionary with that one! And then here... Interesting, no? :) (I knew there had to be more to the story!)
I'm lazy enough that my native vanity saves me from much bother about my looks.
And I've lived long enough that, though I do still appreciate a good-looking woman, I'm not very critical of those who've suffered the ravages of time.
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Reply #10
When one has personality and women find me delightful to chat or be with over the years I have to practice a sigh now and then...........

ps. Don't you get jealous.  :D