Skip to main content
Topic: Wish Sturgeon would get lost! (Read 1303 times)

Wish Sturgeon would get lost!

Every day on a platform usually in the middle of thee going on and on regarding the virus yakking. I understand wee people feel at a disadvantage to make up for but this is a groan.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Re: Wish Sturgeon would get lost!

Reply #1
Don't watch it then, it's really that simple.  :rolleyes:
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #2
TV pacing is a groan for me. Content wrote to fill space not utilize it efficiently.

Reply #3
What a gormless comment from Luxor. Does our Prime Minister come on every day - nope but that wee pest does. I generally when seen her coming on a routine news item turned the sound down but occasionally on the national news it wil be seen for a few moments!

Reply #4
Does our Prime Minister come on every day
No, because he's a bumbling idiot who would rather hide.

It's quite simple if you don't want to see or hear her, then change channel or turn off your TV. That's what I and any sensible person would do. I'm sure even you are capable of that, (or maybe not). Now gies peace.

The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #5
Not the point at all about channel changing as that is typical of your limited typical Nationalist nonsense. That there is also some niggling going on in the SNP corner and there was some low key talk about another party. You are I am afraid Luxor like many in the modern Jacobite corner with the stuff dished out as how Scotland would exist financially is a thing pushed in the corner. Instead daft stuff like don't want to watch Sturgeon if you do not want to. She is only a First Minister for over 5 million folk and not like a PM with over 666 million. She is on tv every day - so damn well why? What I passingly do is make allowances for her being a wee lassie and often in such low matters a person tries to be bigger than they are! Just ignore me and that is it!!

Reply #6
I repeat, turn your TV off or change the channel if you don't want to see her on your TV. If you're not capable of that then ask a responsible adult for some assistance.

Reply #7
I will not turn off but you lot should try growing up and using your grey cells. There is NO need for that wee woman to be there EVERY day on the same damn subject and fine you know it - or should. Considering that I have accepted it is difficult for many wee people to be sensible because they is height is beyond you! Maybe it takes her mind off routine things like inside niggling going on inside the SNP corner! You are not being overly clever in the routine sense of the description and as noted over a while the hard facts of life on the modern Brigadoons nonsense over what they want is sidelined.  :lol:

Reply #8
I will not turn off
Then stop your greetin' and moaning like some wee bairn, about her being on your TV.

Reply #9
You are a very limited man Luxor. If one does not agree with you then labelled stupidly. As I already made clear in simple English allowing for you I do not have the habit of watching that wee woman but fully aware she is on tv every damn day because it is reported and if she appears as a passing reference I turn the sound down. You lot I am afraid are very would-be controller freaks. Interestingly folks in passing her forme rpal and a one-time First Minister Alex Salmond has very deep antagonisms and the
Code: [Select]
S
cottish Nose Pickerswx about Scotland in an emotional nonsense because economically them getting what they want would be a financial and practical nightmare.

Scoffing and slagging me off says much about Luxor's status and incapability. Go on smart alex give up on me and I will slide away..........

Reply #10
Was that a threat?

I suggest you do slide away if you are going to start your repetitive nonsense again. You have already been told to take that elsewhere because it is very tiresome and I'm getting sick of telling you that.

Keep it civil and keep your personal opinions about me to yourself, I've been quite tolerant with you in that regard, but enough's enough. A bit of banter and slagging off is fine (we're Sots it's in our genes). But if you can't keep it civil then I suggest you go and find another place suitable for your ranting.

Reply #11
You yourself are NOT tolerating for goodness sake. Indeed you tend to be very repetitive and that is okay?! I mentally note such as the style is typical of Nats. Think you are being a bit off the plot when you slag me and that is okay. Mind you have found that to be a routine often reaction from Nats who bodyswerve basic things, bodyswerve political truths and name call thus indicating it is okay for them but not to get it back.

For the rest of you on this wee forum everyone is not a Sturgeon fan and she tries to make up for being small (just as well has high heels! (home rights include having a wee giggle in my room).

Reply #12
Really rj? Just look at this thread for an example.

You post about the FM being on TV doing her daily briefing.
I post telling you that you don't need to watch it.

Your next post is right on the attack accusing me of a gormless comment. For stating an actual fact. Then you proceed to follow up with your usual personal opinions about me once again. Then go on to repeat stuff you've been repeating for 6 long years. When you have already been told to take it elsewhere.

Take the hint, I have my limits to what I will put up with.

If it carries on I will be looking to put my moderators hat on. Neither of us want that.

Reply #13
Your statement of your fact IS a point of view! Must say that you have ignored as reading folk will know that I have stated earlier that I do NOT watch her on that daily groan of hers! Indeed there will be an odd passing news mention of it on passing national news but any time she comes on tv I have directly said that I turn the sound down.  I am not going to obviously apologise for not wanting Sturgeon and not alone in that corner (!). She has some intrigues going on in her party to handle and I will of course remain a staunch Scottish Unionist  :D  :yes:

Reply #14
I am not going to obviously apologise for not wanting Sturgeon and not alone in that corner

No one is asking you to, because no one really cares. When you begin to understand that, then I would say we're getting somewhere.

Reply #16
 :lol:

Well done and subtle.