Skip to main content
Topic: Seems that the black population has a problem in London (Read 673 times)

Seems that the black population has a problem in London

There is a degree of racial issues in London but not caused by the white citizens so why does the black people have this?

https://navigator-bs.gmx.com/mail?sid=59b38c24669e41cb4d800154caa2a760bd97b09a6055d023f2f98de09f7bf1d0453ebac86458c27bd02a7d0a713abaf3

Makes me wonder how the would-be balanced mindsets would cope with white lives matter?!
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Re: Seems that the black population has a problem in London

Reply #1
Is this the first or the second time RJ posts a link?

He still has to learn how links work. Don't post untested links.

Reply #2
He's posted good links before.

Last two have been bunk

Reply #3
Well I will not bother too much with your skipping the actual situation. Instead of facing it you do a dance. The information in simple and straightforward terms does show there is a problem in London and is not conjured up. It is okay to slag off paler faces but not if you are on darker ones! There are of course plenty of decent people there whether black or white but as the white population has decreased the coloured side does have a concerning violence problem.  Facts being ignored.

Reply #4
Well I will not bother too much with your skipping the actual situation. Instead of facing it you do a dance. The information in simple and straightforward terms does show there is a problem in London and is not conjured up.
Sure there may be a problem, but with a faulty link (or no link as you usually do) there is no information about it. None. Thus nothing to talk about.

I have been to both London and NY. They are competing with each other in dirty streets. I have a hard time deciding which one is the winner. I like Paris better.

Reply #5
Pity about the link problem that was sent to me by someone and it was so detailed and showed a racial crime practice very imbalanced.. However I will still say that there IS a racial problem in London and the proportions of attacks by whites on blacks and the other way round is factually not balanced and blacks do have a larger proportion of troublemakers as they have grown now reaching 40% of the population. Certainly many of the coloured people are in lower class areas but that does not disturb the hard truth that more crime comes from that part of the community whether. some like to be told about it or not. Different races can have issues (recently intimated that many non-white folk have stronger chances on serious health matters such as the present one, etc. There is I would assess an educational weakness as well whether some like to be informed or not.