Skip to main content
Topic: Strange action at a preacher (Read 506 times)

Strange action at a preacher

A man who is an American preacher and his late father for decades had been a famous one himself was banned from a small group of public halls in England and up here in Glasgow. He had said once that homosexuality was a "sin." Kind of head shaking when one considers that the Church of Rome with churches everywhere is in the same view as are the Muslims with their places all over the country. They don't get "shut."
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Re: Strange action at a preacher

Reply #1
A man who is an American preacher and his late father for decades had been a famous one himself was banned from a small group of public halls in England and up here in Glasgow. He had said once that homosexuality was a "sin." Kind of head shaking when one considers that the Church of Rome with churches everywhere is in the same view as are the Muslims with their places all over the country. They don't get "shut."
You are talking about Franklin Graham. I have no respect for that man.

His father, Billy Graham, I respected; disagreed with but did respect. BG never endorsed candidates whereas Franklin mixes Dominionism in with Republican politics regularly.

Re: Strange action at a preacher

Reply #2
I do not know the man myself and never head him preach although did have a regard for his late father. What you are dancing away from his that he was critical of a sexual matter yet the fact that the large RC Church and the Muslims proclaim the same attitude of the matter being "wrong" but they are untouched? Hypocrisy!
"Quit you like men:be strong"