Skip to main content
Topic: God Save the Governor! (Read 11720 times)

Re: God Save the Governor!

Reply #100
How in heavens do you come up with this utter ridiculous and infantile stuff?

Let me remind everyone here that I have listed public failings by the SNP just as opposition politicians have and instead of being adult and mature this man "Luxor" comes out with childish comments instead of the public and national subects the Nationalists have failed in. Health, security, education, corruption not given a single answer and makes himself look odd failing to do the required response. Now the 6th SNP Scots Parliament member is not going to stand again so there is the latest news. That you lot here just accept his nonsensical and adult maturity lack as well as he datfly slags me is ridiculous. Getting to be a poinrtless attempt at a forum.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #101
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #103
Frenzie you are making a cop out. A person can list outstanding and public political matters but get them ignored here by a daft attitude. Here is the latest Nationalist public farce.....

At one of the large demonstrations by a Nationalist organisation they got into trouble trying to ignore the City Council and the police force as well.  I was in George Square with a group of Unionists who heckled them when they arrived but they had refused to leave a west end pubic park starting point because they said they wanted to allow more to arrive. So instead of marching off at 11am they delayed it by between an hour a and a half and longer. Ignoring the Council's authority in the route submitted and the same negatives with the police. The organiser was an Asia so broadens the laugh!

ps Case is continuing in Court. For now the passing good news is that hardly anyone watched the dashed farce in the city streets! The former leader's court case on a lit of sex charges comes up shortly...........
"Quit you like men:be strong"