Skip to main content
Topic: (Pre) RC 11 release (01.08.2018) (Read 4732 times)

(Pre) RC 11 release (01.08.2018)

• reworked handling of custom icons for toolbar entries;
  • some other fixes.

Hopefully weather won't prevent me from finishing packaging on time this time (it's way too hot recently)...
Nadszedł już czas, najwyższy czas, nienawiść zniszczyć w sobie.
The time has come, the high time, to destroy hatred in oneself.

Re: (Pre) RC 11 release (01.08.2018)

Reply #1
Haha, I didn't want my computer to build anything either the past couple of weeks.

Reply #2
Where has the "AppImage for Linux" gone?
No update since week 233...
Aren't they supported annymore? Can anyone build the current RC and upload the binary to sourceforge (or wherever)?
Anyway, thanks a lot for your work! You are doing a great job!

Reply #3
Aren't they supported annymore?
Check the homepage as well as the OP above: it's not the "AppImage for Linux" only. If you notice on SourceForge, only 233 has it all (Windows/XP, Linux, DMG, etc.); after 233, it's just the README and the source code archive.

Can anyone build the current RC and upload the binary to sourceforge (or wherever)?
Any reason you don't build them yourself? Genuine question, not trying to be snarky...

On FreeBSD, I usually track MASTER. It's super easy to build and takes just a few minutes on any hardware that's not more than a decade old.

As you may know, packages take a lot of resources to be built because they have all the libraries bundled together.

Reply #4
It's right there in the OP. ;)
weather … prevent me from finishing packaging
My computer's barely been on either. I mean, it's currently 44° in there while it's as good as idling… you don't want to blow that into your already hot room.

Reply #5
Hope things are now cooler.

RC11 looks good to me (running on kde5/cplinuxos) but I have one question which my seaches have not answered  :-[
how can you get sidebar bookmarks to open with a single-click rather than double-click of the mouse?

thanks!

Reply #6
You can use middle button, or left button + Shift or Ctrl.