Skip to main content
Topic: The Trump & Kim comedy hour. Does anybody here care? (Read 1750 times)

The Trump & Kim comedy hour. Does anybody here care?

It's all one big joke. :zzz:
Observations?

Re: The Trump & Kim comedy hour. Does anybody here care?

Reply #1
Sad really. But democracy can always be aimed for......... :D
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #2
Of course I do. There are 77 millions living in the Koreas alone, in the most economically important region in the world.

The Kim & Trump reality show is mostly a distraction, but what happens there does affect the real reality (though it is mostly the other way around). What throws me a bit is that the latest drama is widely discussed in Chinese social media before the US media. It's almost like they preview each episode before they are shown in the US. Thank you Netflix.

Reply #3
The Kim & Trump show gets the highest ratings, but there are a number of other show running as well. I pay most attention to the Moon & Kim show, but also the assemble cast Kim, Abe, Moon, Xi, Trump and Putin travelling show.

Reply #4
But democracy can always be aimed for...
Kim's ass came to power via the purest form of democracy. It's a much wider form than what you're accustom to. 😂

Reply #6
It made the head shake when Trump stopped the planned meeting on rather daft comments from him and now it is back on. Although i have little time for North Korea as one of the worst places on earth something must be tried.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #7
It's obvious that Donald Trump can't even deal with North Korea. He's a puppet at the "Dear Líder" hands.
A matter of attitude.