Skip to main content
Topic: website stylesheet ? (Read 1540 times)

website stylesheet ?

hi all,
i tried to modified a weppage with using the stylesheet, but reading back the forum, it seems that it needs to know Qt5 to do it ?

i've got Qt5, and pyQt5 on my own, but i just begin to use it ;) )

is there a way to change size of pics of a web site ?? because some are smart, and somes are 600x400px wich is a few ennoying...

thanks a lot if you got a solution

Re: website stylesheet ?

Reply #1
hi all,
i tried to modified a weppage with using the stylesheet, but reading back the forum, it seems that it needs to know Qt5 to do it ?
Where did you read that? It probably depends on what you want to achieve.

I use this file https://gist.github.com/meskarune/2721790 in the appropriate place in about:config

is there a way to change size of pics of a web site ?? because some are smart, and somes are 600x400px wich is a few ennoying...
Do you want to give all images the same size? Or all images not smaller than a certain minimal size?

Reply #2
You can use CSS to affect the browser's own styles (like the color of the tabs or something); that's quite a separate affair from altering styles on websites. ;)

Reply #4
well, i never tried to change web'style'pages on opera... but surely i do not use the good way to do it on OtterBro ;)

@ersi = i went have a look on the page css link you've send... if i used it do i have chance to be succesfull

@Frenzie = i seen that there is a Otterbro projet features about skin, or modification of Otter skin... i think that i will wait for it instead to dive into otter'code