Skip to main content
Topic: [solved] password difficulties (Read 1038 times)

[solved] password difficulties

hi all,

a little difficultie with some few website for record the password... just that if the web site do a specific page for the login/password and just after validation of it do go to another page... the [record password] wich is pin to the page disapear with it... and notime to clic onto...(i've tried but too far away)

for me i do think that if the panel of password record could stop the loading of the new page until we've decide or not to record the password.. could be just (necessary/praticle, and i do hope not just for me...  ;)

thanks a lot

Re: password difficulties

Reply #1
hi all... is there a way to record a password by antoher way than by the website itself ? caus i get the use of long password and identifiant, and i got "one" website wich is not fair with otterbro... it use a special page for account signin... and left it immediatly...

a way ? i've try with json file... but, otter do not accept it (here)

thanks a lot

[solved] password difficulties

Reply #2
i finnaly got it !!! and recorded my password

the website was speed... except with a mistake in the password...
with generating a false password(1letter left) it showed a mistake-page without to load the new-page,
 allowing me to click on [save password] to record data

then open appdata/otter/password.json edition, and put the last letter it was missing to the password... done !

thanks a lot all for your help