[ 0 ] (0%)
September, November, December.
[ 0 ] (0%)
When I'm in love.:love:
[ 0 ] (0%)
Raining...
[ 0 ] (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Topic: What's your spring? :)  (Read 20905 times)

What's your spring? :)

Well, for some people when Europeans enjoy the season, it's happening some otherwise there(:
And you Downunderers can as well report your "Fall" issues or - wait till September! :D
Now -- for the business: [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJQgt-nKHOU[/video]What's your spring (or whatever)? Do you enjoy it? What is it look like about now?

Re: What's your spring? :)

Reply #1
Myself, I prefer the gem performed by these gentle hands: [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFHPRi0ZeXE[/video]

Reply #3
Gosh! she's married!

Your own thread and you've managed to go off topic already.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #5
(Give me your 'cellist' smiley, by the way:)

Just for you.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #6
It's got hot enough, but .
Generally, it's dry. Unusually for our place - which is known to hold moderate to high air humidity.

Reply #7
We Downunderers call it Autumn

Reply #8
Today is about +20°C, but from tomorrow it'll drop down to slightly below zero at nights. For a few days, I reckon. It's dry, though the forecast has said it might be going to precipitate a little - about tomorrow, I hope...
Got outdoors: the trees and bushes have started to tiller buds and leaves - including larches.

Reply #9
Aha! The updated forecast says the drop delays, but it'll be a bit longer than a couple'o days. And some rain will be possible within three days - starting tomorrow:)

Reply #10
I believe everyone's Spring is the same. Cold days become warm. Life returns to all that died during the winter months. The sounds of birds chirping becomes regular again. So on and so forth... (for those that actually experience the different seasons)

Reply #13
ׂ

Reply #14

Yes, "chirp" is the right word to use for the birds here in the city. They used to drive me crazy last summer with their random high frequency squeaks. Every now and then one of the birds would fly past my window, and squeak/chirp loudly. Damn.

I remember in the location where I lived before when I was a kid, birds were few in number and would "sing", i.e. repeat a few tones over and over.

I love to hear them. I get a bit annoyed when a male bird tries to show his dominance to my window tho. Had one bird last year, fly into my window repeatedly for a few weeks before he realized he was seeing his reflection. :lol:

Reply #15

Yes, "chirp" is the right word to use for the birds here in the city. They used to drive me crazy last summer with their random high frequency squeaks. Every now and then one of the birds would fly past my window, and squeak/chirp loudly. Damn.

I remember in the location where I lived before when I was a kid, birds were few in number and would "sing", i.e. repeat a few tones over and over.

I love to hear them. I get a bit annoyed when a male bird tries to show his dominance to my window tho. Had one bird last year, fly into my window repeatedly for a few weeks before he realized he was seeing his reflection. :lol:

Most all birds lack the ability to distinguish themselves in a reflection... Only a handful of animals have shown the ability. Even children don't get it until after a year old.

Bugs are what I hate of spring. All of them little critters are waking up too. Seems wasps are gonna be bad again. I've seen a lot of bees already tho. One stands guard over the back door fighting the wasps off... he can stay.

Reply #16
ׂ

Reply #17
birds
Tonight it seems I had such appearing in dreams...
I guess it was a nightmare...:left:
Bugs are what I hate of spring. All of them little critters are waking up too.
What area do you live in?
Rural? Ecosystem pattern?
Yes, those damn bugs prevent me from opening the window.
Have you ever heard of mosquito-nets or something?
:rolleyes:

Reply #18

Bugs are what I hate of spring. All of them little critters are waking up too. Seems wasps are gonna be bad again. I've seen a lot of bees already tho. One stands guard over the back door fighting the wasps off... he can stay.

I don't like bugs either. They give me the heebeegeebees. Good luck with the wasps. Knock on wood, I've never been stung by anything but a jellyfish.

Reply #23
Wasting your time...