Skip to main content
Topic: Jobs (Read 8693 times)

Re: Jobs

Reply #25
Eh? What don't you understand about what I said? Will repeate it simply.

1. I was asked to appear on television.
2. I was asked by BBC Radio to be interviewed for 10 minutes.
3. I was asked by an independent radio station to be interviewed.

Oh and maybe 4, I was interviewed for a limited circulation book on people. A copy is now in a major non-lending resource library so my place in history is assured! Sorry you were ignored but different leagues mean different results!  :D

At no time did I need to plead it was their initiative.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #26
RJ, the thread is about jobs. Precisely, for jobs.
You're gonna apply or tell us about some interviews having been paid for?;)

Reply #27
RJH misfired, his posts should have gone into the "Geography and Radio" thread. Unless he's saying these stations were trying to contact him for a gig on radio.

(I wonder what that would be like? "The RJHowie Show is on the air, starring RJHowie! Today's show, Scotland's Independence movement!" Oh, boy---- I think maybe I'm glad I don't have satellite radio.)
What would happen if a large asteroid slammed into the Earth?
According to several tests involving a watermelon and a large hammer, it would be really bad!

Reply #29
Eh, Josh?? Why should I try as I did not need to! Can I remind you that twice the BBC invited me and a private radio station as well. In fact a friend has told me that there was a planned television documentary and I had been suggested to be on but in that corner the pro did not go ahead as the director had moved away. So that would have been four! To date the score is me 3 you 0! You tried but got ignored.  :up:

Reply #30
So, you're awaiting the next paid interview? And you don't need a job? Dismissed.

Reply #31
Since we all are millionaires, this thread can be closed.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #32
Such interviews JoshL are not paid and I was satisifed with what occurred. Don't get too green now boy.

Reply #36
In the event that anyone on here owns a business, is the head of/HR manager of a business, and is in need of a hard worker, I am pleased to announce that I am now available (read unemployed and looking for a job  :P).

Résumé/CV is available upon request.

Thank you for reading this, and thank you for your time. Good day/evening to you!