Skip to main content
Topic: Irish Prime Minister should keep his damn mind out of our internal business (Read 1033 times)

Irish Prime Minister should keep his damn mind out of our internal business

The Prime Minister of Ireland has came out with a damn nerve saying that he will not tolerate Ulster being back under direct rule from London and will be fighting it.

Northern Ireland IS part of Gt Britain and NOT his country and he is being too interfering now. The situation in Belfast was brought about by that bunch of neo-Marxist Republicans  although I am not saying that Prime Minster is fan of their corner.  He has to try and use his brain and he is responsible for the 26 Counties in the South and he has a bleeding nerve with his style and attitude. There is a Border because two countries are neighbours. He wants to meet with the Democrat Party from N. Ireland on the issue and they should tell him to damn well shove off from his attempted interference in somewhere that is not his business.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Re: Irish Prime Minister should keep his damn mind out of our internal business

Reply #1
Yes I agree.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-42444305

He has some role if the Good Friday Agreement were to break down, but he is not helping things by assuming it has merely playing the tune the Irish Nats want to hear. He is in effect just stirring the pot and encouraging a breakdown.

Got carried away perhaps.

Re: Irish Prime Minister should keep his damn mind out of our internal business

Reply #2
Well yes you do have a point whilst I still stand by my blast at him. What we do with say Ulster, Scotland, Wales, England is our damn business and not directly his. I have long accepted her that southern Ireland is not the ignorant and Roman church controlled backwater. It did go for the EU to get money to modernise and improve. The Church no longer pulls the strings so much to impres. However he is a bit of a silly mouth of a man. There is a border there for good reason and now he wants to get into a corner with the DUP??No chance even if they did decide to meet him which if I was in charge would not occur.  No doubt the SF neo-Marxists will try and stretch his stance to their gripe at wanting a referendum of Ulster joining the Irish Republic. As many would say in Glasgowegian "nae chance pal." He is not acting very sensibly and his predecessor was a bit better than him while he is sticking his neb rather stupidly into things.  A border indicates two separate countries and I thought Irish education which has much improved would have had an effect on him.
"Quit you like men:be strong"