Skip to main content
Topic: Does trump have dementia? (Read 3122 times)

Does trump have dementia?

Just google search on the words of the title of this thread.

Well, it came up before here, but the questions seems to be well and truly surfacing.

Are there Americans here who can adjudicate on this?

Re: Does trump have dementia?

Reply #1
Are there Americans here who can adjudicate on this?
Nope, Europeans are known for their incondicional situational demencial condition. They even refuse to be British.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #2
There is a very weird thing about Trump. He yaks about a policy then a while later takes a different stance. Weird man.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #3
That has been a part of his public personality since he got one. I don't think there are many definite statements he has made that he hasn't contradicted later. Consistency, foolish or otherwise, has never been a hobgoblin of this mind. He has been running on a fuel mixture of anger and bullshit, so displays of either one wouldn't be a sign of age-related degeneracy.

He really doesn't look as healthy as you would expect a wealthy 71 year old to be, and sometimes he doesn't act it either. At other times he seems to be in full control of his faculties. How severe his health issues are I wouldn't care to speculate, though dementia is one thing money doesn't cure.

Reply #4
On his health the picture of him drinking a glass of water and using two hands to do it was head shaking and he does seem to have a concern over balance.

Reply #5
Trump has no dementia. Those that voted for him I don't know.

Now for important things, how such an idiot can win so much money?
Around here such a morrone would be asking for social asylum.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #6
It kind of betrays Belfrager who is inherently wrong with the system and the control freaks who run it. Billions spent on education, etc and they elect Donald Trump?Hope the sensibles who exist over there have an attractive hobby interest to keep themselves sane.

Reply #7
Now for important things, how such an idiot can win so much money?
Win? Do you presume business is a lottery? :)

Bandy X. Lee and her cohorts wrote the book on this kind of crazy thinking… Professional ethics be damned! Politics is what matters! LOL

It's nice to see how many unlicensed (and unschooled) people buy into this quackery. It's disheartening to see how many licensed and elaborately schooled people do…

Even Wikipedia ended its article on this book thus:
Writing for RealClearPolitics, Carl M. Cannon, by contrast, argued that the book's foreword, by psychiatrist Robert Jay Lifton, "offers the melodramatic view that clinicians who don't warn the world about Donald Trump's shortcomings are akin to Nazi doctors who worked at Auschwitz. At the risk of practicing medicine without a license, I'd suggest that this historical comparison is de facto evidence of [Trump Derangement Syndrome] – and paranoid grandiosity". Cannon suggested that a better name for the book would be 27 Angry Democrats With Advanced Degrees Who Voted Against Trump and Say He's Crazy Although They've Never Met Him.

(You can actually read the book here…)
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Reply #9
What's naïve is to presume that fortune can be had without work...
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Reply #11
Hm, interesting discrepancy.
Yes, it's interesting, it's what separates erudite culture from popular believe.
Good that someone have noticed it.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #12
I doubt that the man has dementia, but what do any of us know about that?
More importantly (perhaps) is the on and off meeting with Kim.
1. Does it matter?
2. Do you care if it happens? For the record, I don't.
======
Decades ago I worked in South Korea for several years and ate in local Korean restaurants. My colon is still troubled. Do you care about that? I didn't think so.

Reply #13
You're getting lazy........ :up: