Skip to main content
Topic: What's going on in the Caliphate, and the affected neighbourhood? (Read 78425 times)

Re: What's going on in the Caliphate, and the affected neighbourhood?

Reply #300
Adding Scotland, Wales and Ulster to troublesome is plain daft. None of those 3 GB countries are going anywhere and my own corner has already shown that.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #301
The city of something was taken to the Caliphate.
I suppose the tread can be closed. Unless we start thinking why the caliphate never attacked Israel.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #302
Mr Abadi [the Prime Minister of Iraq] insisted that the vote [Kurdish independence referendum] was unconstitutional and ordered pro-government forces to retake disputed areas held by Kurdish Peshmerga fighters since 2014, including the oil-rich city of Kirkuk, sparking clashes that left dozens dead.

The losses were a major blow to the Kurds' aspirations for their own state and prompted Mr Barzani to declare on Sunday that he wanted his presidential powers to be distributed among the region's prime minister, parliament and judiciary.
So that attempt at independence went down the drain also. Iraqis seem to prefer ISIS.

Reply #303
For goodness sake ersi. That daft thing about Iraq supporting ISIS re the Kurd thing. Do try and be thoughtful.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #304
So that attempt at independence went down the drain also. Iraqis seem to prefer ISIS.
Sad to say, that appears to be right.
Turkey and Iran -both supported by Russia, and European trade- fear an independent Kurdish nation. And America, despite the change in administration, won't do the honorable thing — if it's too costly.
I shouldn't be disgusted. That's how governments do things. I shouldn't be. But I am…

(RJ, I'd reply to you — if you made any kind of sense or had any kind of point to be argued. But if you only wish everyone else to know that you don't understand… Well, you could have save those few bytes! :) )
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Reply #305
This is the most mysterious war we ever had.
Probably that's the cause, to keep people used to wars with no comprehension.
So no one ever complains against, as it already happens.
A matter of attitude.