Skip to main content
Topic: Everything Trump… (Read 53313 times)

Re: Everything Trump…

Reply #25

Still, pretty good achievements, I must admit. Beats Obama.

Obama promised change. There was no significant change compared to W. era. And close Guantanamo - didn't even attempt it.

Trump seems to leave a New Deal-like mark - he is already creating jobs with the wall thing. Very funny if he will be remembered later as one of the greats. Goes to prove that, for Americans, appearances are everything.

Reply #26
Just a pity the place is not a real democracy as the decent are being conned, frustrated and suffering.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #27
Goes to prove that, for Americans, appearances are everything.
For Americans, anything is everything. American way of life, so they call it.
They have good things also. I don't get along with the very European "crucify the Americans".

We, the Europeans, we are getting very hypocritical.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #28
I wouldn't be too bothered about Europeans crucifying Americans it is doing itself perfectly highly when you look at corruption, gun madness, prison numbers, poverty, etc, etc........

Reply #29
Goes to prove that, for Americans, appearances are everything.
For Americans, anything is everything. American way of life, so they call it.
They have good things also. I don't get along with the very European "crucify the Americans".
They are doing it to themselves.
[video]https://youtu.be/1iCm8tYX-Vw[/video]

Reply #30
They are doing it to themselves.
Probably. Empires don't get to an end by doing the right and appropriate things...
I hardly believe Trump to represent the Americans, that would be the worst of nightmares.

Don't get upset about their ignorance with the Baltic States, I'm sure Trump thinks Portugal to be a part of Spain. So does RjHowie.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #31
Haha, nice try Belfrager. My only complaint about Portugal is how it did in it's monarchy me being a Monarchist!

Reply #32
Meanwhile Trump goes directly with negotiations with the "Dear Líder" of North Korea. Everything smooth and easy.
Nobel prize is closer...

What a farse.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #33

:lol:

In times of universal deceit, telling the honest truth is a revolutionary act.

Reply #34
I'm bewildered at the word bewidered.  :angel:

Reply #35
Uh-oh Some typical mixed up stuff rom SmileyFaze. A traditional Yankee right winger who also supports neo- Marxists in NI and Eire!  :faint:

Reply #36
If you like President Trump, you'll love this.....

If you hate President Trump, you'll fall to the floor crying, kicking, & screaming because it hits every button within your #NeverTrumpers butt-hurt snowflake being, since you still haven't come to grips with him winning the US Presidency, & becoming the most powerful man on the planet bar none!

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtsuKROxoS4[/VIDEO]
     In times of universal deceit, telling the honest truth is a revolutionary act.

Reply #37
You are in fact yourself projecting would-be liberal mind stuff. They automatically guff when you disagree with them that you hate. I do try to allow for sensible yanks but unfortunately you do illustrate the limitation of the grey cell use. Disagree means hate?  Hhhm you have an education problem boy. I made it simple in that hypocrisy is I am afraid floating about between the ears! A rightist corporate man (fair enough) but a Marxist sympathiser? Not surprised your country is as it is.......

Reply #38
If you hate President Trump, you'll fall to the floor crying, kicking, & screaming because it hits every button within your #NeverTrumpers butt-hurt snowflake being, since you still haven't come to grips with him winning the US Presidency, & becoming the most powerful man on the planet bar none!
Such haters include about half of American conservatives. Not everybody likes the idea of having a proud pussy-grabber as legally elected president.

As for liberals or conservatives elsewhere in the world, it makes little difference who the current president in USA is. USA could just as well be without a president, it would hardly matter.

Your post says more about your own assumptions than about anything to do with Trump or his haters.

Reply #40
Well the hypocritical nonsense from that right winger American here who also supports Marxist terrorists is a routine example of why America looks daft in the world....... :sing:

Reply #41
it makes little difference who the current president in USA is. USA could just as well be without a president, it would hardly matter.
Absolutely.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #42
I do not think that President Trump has any class, dignity or decorum for someone who is a Head of State. The one before him made me groan sometimes always each time going on a plane jogging up all those steps . Ridiculous. What a place.

Reply #43
And furthermore that groaning display stuff from Trump and the French President made me squirm. They acted a like a couple of immature clowns and if someone tried all that hugging, kissing and stuff with me  would thump him.  :irked:

Reply #44
Are you saying Macron did a bise on Trump?

Reply #45
RJ does neither links or references, only ramble.

But yes, here's the bise.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZzhQJvH1w8[/video]

Reply #46
A handy nonsense from you there ersi! What I dashed well said is not a fantasy as you and the television viewer world knows too well. It looked immature, childish and pathetic. Glad they both kept away from me still as I don't need boxing gloves. What a nonsense from those two clowns. Had shaking immaturity.  :down:

Reply #47
What I dashed well said is not a fantasy as you and the television viewer world knows too well.
Of course, the entire television viewer world agrees with you. The television viewer world is not a fantasy!

Reply #48
 :up:  :lol:

Reply #49
Trump says " the EU was formed to take advantage of the US".
 :lol:  :zzz:
A matter of attitude.