Skip to main content
Topic: Everything Trump… (Read 82000 times)

Re: Everything Trump…

Reply #375
Quoting somebody else's wrong opinion won't help you out. You remain wrong about everything.

The reality:
- It was not Judge Cannon's decision. It was Justice Thomas's opinion that Cannon relies on. You know, Clarence Thomas the supreme corruptant in SCOTUS.
- Justice Thomas's opinion would dismiss all special counsels appointed by DOJ Attorney Generals, such as Robert Mueller of Mueller Report or Archibald Cox of Watergate.
- The partisan intent is all on Cannon's and Thomas's side. Trump stole documents designated as federal secret. He boasted around with them liberally and refuses to return them. Based on the facts it is a very easy open-and-shut case that requires a hyperpartisan hypocrite to disagree.

"The President has the authority to declassify documents!" you say? :lol: He is on public record boasting to his guests about the documents exactly as secret documents!

You are always wrong about everything. This should not be hard for you to learn.

The 11th District will more likely make the right decision: Replace Judge Cannon for her third egregious mistake in this case (judges are allowed up to three egregious mistakes, I hear) so the case can proceed. When appealed to SCOTUS, SCOTUS is likely to make the wrong decision again, because for SCOTUS there is no law and order, no justice, no checks and balances. SCOTUS is on board with the plan to secure the creation of Unified Reich as promised in Trump's campaign ad.

Reply #376
SCOTUS is on board with the plan to secure the creation of Unified Reich as promised in Trump's campaign ad.
You remain an idiot, ersi! Also, on the basis of your posts, I think you're a Nazi! (I'm applying your own criterion... :) )

Shall I try to argue you out of this reprehensible ideology?

—————————————

But Nazi or Communist, you've not any power to speak of; so, I don't worry. And your arguments  convince no one.
You don't like Trump. You don't like America. You don't like — hell, what do you like? :) You've never said...

BTW: I don't think you can begin a sentence with "The reality" when you've openly confessed that you believe all speech is political! :)[1]
I suspect all your speech is masturbatory! :)
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Reply #377
SCOTUS is on board with the plan to secure the creation of Unified Reich as promised in Trump's campaign ad.
You remain an idiot, ersi!
When confronted with a fact, your counter-argument needs to be factual, not a personal insult. This is babystep basics that you are failing at, doofus.

By the way, how do you like Trump's VP pick? Not too long ago JD Vance held that Trump was fascist, but now he is his running mate. So, checkmark on being a turncoat bootlicker. Any other virtues you see in him?

Reply #378
When confronted with a fact, your counter-argument needs to be factual, not a personal insult.
When dealing with an ersi who makes insults his primary mode of discourse, closely followed by outrageous assertions and tenuous at best deductions, an occasional insult is justified:
As I mentioned before: You're too old to be mesmerized by memes!

What plan do you speak of? And how did you determine SCOTUS (I assume you mean the supposed "conservative" majority...) is "on board"?
You've got Nazis on the brain![1] (And in your neighborhood...?)
And since there's little else there, as credulous as you seem to be, it might be considered more than a preoccupation! (You and Putin have that in common.)
进行 ...

Reply #379
So you're oblivious of both where the discussion is at the moment and where it came from? You need hand-holding so much that it honestly deserves mocking. I would really prefer if you kept to the topic and to the issues, but you are atrociously incapable of it.

You could simply have answered the perfectly topical question about JD Vance, but no, you prefer to keep it on your doofus level. That's where you are comfortable. It's truly amazing how little you know about your own country, but clearly this is a pre-condition to be a hyperpartisan hypocrite for Repubs.

What plan do you speak of? And how did you determine SCOTUS (I assume you mean the supposed "conservative" majority...) is "on board"?
This is an astonishing masterpiece of reading incomprehension from you, doofus. Are you so drunk that you forgot Project 2025 already? Project 2025 is the plan. In the post with Trump's campaign ad that I linked, enough elements of the plan are spelled out for you.

Hasn't Trump promised to become dictator on day one (or was it SNL comedy according to you)? And hasn't he said that if he gets the office again, you don't need to vote any more? This is what SCOTUS is on board with: Absolute immunity! In SCOTUS's mind, when the founding fathers were drafting the constitution, they envisioned a god-on-earth while trying to steer clear from king.

You've got Nazis on the brain!
Says the guy in whose team of presidential and vice-presidential candidates one has said that the other one is Hitler — and they are running together. You already voted for that gang twice and you are about to do it a third time. Projection is superstrong in you.

Reply #380
Project 2025 already? Project 2025 is the plan.
Project 2025 is a plan compiled for and published by the Heritage Foundation for potential incoming Republican administrations... It is a wish-list of that organization. If wishes were horses, we'd all ride!
The Dems are pushing it as a "secret" campaign document... And some few silly people will believe that's what it is. :)

Hasn't Trump promised to become dictator on day one [...] And hasn't he said that if he gets the office again, you don't need to vote any more?
Your context goggles have fallen off... I'll wait while your fumble about, trying to find them! :)

Quote from: OakdaleFTL on 2024-07-27, 23:30:25You've got Nazis on the brain!
Says the guy in whose team of presidential and vice-presidential candidates one has said that the other one is Hitler — and they are running together.
In much the same way I used to think you a smart guy, just easily deluded by a particular set of prejudices — I realized that I was wrong! Your intelligence is in serious doubt.

This is what SCOTUS is on board with: Absolute immunity!
So, you couldn't be bothered to read the actual decisions? Not surprising! But the sources that underpin your take must -by now- be considered suspect, even by you?! No?

进行 ...

Reply #381
Project 2025 already? Project 2025 is the plan.
Project 2025 is a plan compiled for and published by the Heritage Foundation for potential incoming Republican administrations... It is a wish-list of that organization. If wishes were horses, we'd all ride!
Trump's platform is whatever he declares and repeats on the campaign trail. He declares and repeats and posts videos with points from Project 2025, which is authored by people who were in his administration and who are running his campaign right now. Knowing your limits, it's okay that you are blind to Project 2025, but you should at least acknowledge quotes from the horse himself. Unfortunately, you are blind doofus to everything related to Trump.

And most crucially to the point right now: You have nothing to say about JD Vance. Let's try again differently: If Trump were to replace JD Vance, who should the replacement be?

Reply #382
What about Project 2025 bothers you? Can you name one or two things?

(Don't be shy! I'm sure your opinions are based on more than Democrat Party memes...)
进行 ...

Reply #383
Trump's own private jet got a bit glitchy, so he switched to Epstein's old plane. Well, naturally, of course he had that as a backup!

Trump, enroute on his own private plane to a campaign event in Bozeman, Montana last week, unexpectedly landed in Billings because of mechanical problems, a campaign spokeswoman said. He and part of his staff then flew on a small charter to Bozeman for a rally Friday night. The next day, he switched to another larger Gulfstream with a serial number that matches a plane once owned by Epstein, his former neighbor in Palm Beach, the campaign confirmed.

“The campaign had no awareness that the charter plane had been owned by Mr. Epstein,” the spokeswoman said, adding that the charter was commissioned by a vendor that has often been used by the campaign. “We heard about the former owner through the media.”

Miami Herald has verified that Trump's current plane is Epstein's former jet.

As another backup plan, Trump said in his Musk interview broadcast by Twitter (also glitchy) that if Kamala Harris wins (which would be unfair to him and to democracy) he would flee to Venezuela https://www.vanityfair.com/news/story/trump-suggests-hell-flee-to-venezuela-if-harris-wins-the-election