Skip to main content
Topic: weekly 175 and earlier versions password manager problem (Read 959 times)

weekly 175 and earlier versions password manager problem

First, otter getting better and better, great work. Its not far away and i click the Option "set as standard browser".

one thing, that doesnt work in the last versions. Till 175 i have a problem with the password manager.

I did a clean zip extraction and delete %appdata% otter dir. On all pages where i have to enter user+pass and save it into password manager, otter crashes all the time without any crash message on Win 7 64bit.

maybe its a known bug or its only a bug on my machine?

keep up the good work

Re: weekly 175 and earlier versions password manager problem

Reply #1
It crashes for me too on Win 8.1 x64.  I haven't been using the password storage due to lack of master password, so just did some quick testing.

I agree Otter is getting better and look forward to when I can use it for routine browsing.  I just solved a couple of usage issues, and will figure out more the more I use it.

Re: weekly 175 and earlier versions password manager problem

Reply #2
@Reginald, I've fixed crash related to Passwords Manager shortly after releasing weekly 175, but I'm not sure if it's the same issue, and there will be no new binaries until weekly 177...
Nadszedł już czas, najwyższy czas, nienawiść zniszczyć w sobie.
The time has come, the high time, to destroy hatred in oneself.