Skip to main content
Topic: A US tragedy and so sad (Read 10156 times)

Re: A US tragedy and so sad

Reply #25

Oh I am not         

It's crystal clear you know absolutely nothing about which you speak, which seems to be the trend of your hilarious rants we all have come to know & delight to ---- to the point of side busting tears.

Thank you RJ for the interlude, taking us away from day to day relevant fact, down into your 'willy wonka world' of uproarious flatulency & self-indulgent immateriality!

You, RJ, are truly a pet amongst men.

Reply #26
Now how is that one for as Yanks are always saying -"awesome." When it comes to rants and daftness even your fellow countrymen would prefer you to be some other nationality. Now to help your ingrown ignorance, Irish-American guff I would inform you that i have family connections across the Irish Sea in both Ulster and Eire. In addition met political leaders and an awful lot closer that terrorist supporters like you living over the pond. You are part of a long tradition in America and the Irish have a history there that is far from worthy in many, many occasions.

My description of modern day Southern Ireland is a lot nearer the fact than your empty headed slights and mouthing at me. The Irish President is over here on a State Visit to our Monarch in return for her great visit to Dublin,, etc. Modern Ireland is as far distant from your mawkish 1916 mentality as I am from the Pope. It is a modern and moving on society and thankfully the vast majority will never put your murderous lot of killing creeps as a government. You are so stuck in a past which is as bad as the Scots Nats who nearly get into tears singing Flower of Scotland. Dublin also dropped it's claims to Ulster and cross-border co-operation on power, transport and other infrastructures run of the mill.  People like you are out of date in modern Ireland but you don't realise that.

So call me what you like but I know and see the real ireland and you are an embarrassing history numpty.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #27
Well, that narrows things down without me having to even ask. RJH is an Orangeman, no doubt of it by his own writings. Now, I have little doubt that Smiley has Irish Catholic in his mix, and won't ever forgive William of Orange for coming to Ireland in the first place.

It's been awhile since I last heard of an atrocity happening in Ireland. I wonder of just maybe saner heads are prevailing there and people are beginning to realize that Catholics and Protestants really can live on the same island.
What would happen if a large asteroid slammed into the Earth?
According to several tests involving a watermelon and a large hammer, it would be really bad!

Reply #28
Fair reply there mjsmsprt40 however I feel a slight wee need to clarify. There is still terrorist violence going on in Ulster from groups that broke away from our resident terrorist supporter's lot. You may well not ne so aware but there have been successive pipe bombs, attacks, odd killings including a couple of soldiers along with a prison officer blown up on the way to work. My description of the vast general changes south of the Border in the Republic is factual, progressive and good. A few years ago the 50 lodges still in the Republic near the Border were given over £100,000 to assist lodge halls as they served their community widely.

I was glad to see The Queen on a State Visit to the Irish Republic and a return by their President here. Only enhances what i have portrayed about how the Republic has moved on from the Smileyfaze caveman stuff. One thing you will never see in the Irish Republic is a SF government!

Re: ...and so sad

Reply #29
I believe it fits better in here than in "bad news". Nor in Natural Disasters, because if things went naturally, the ice wouldn't have killed anybody (maybe a couple of goats, though).
Everest avalanche death toll rises to 13
Quote from: AlJazeera
Three Sherpas are still missing after the most deadly accident in the mountain's history.
The avalanche struck a perilous passage called the Khumbu Icefall, which is riddled with crevasses and piled with serac or huge chunks of ice - that can break free without warning.<...>Climbers declared a four-day halt to efforts to scale the 8,848-metre summit and, while some decided to abandon their mission. Some others said they would go ahead after talking to their guides. All of the victims were sherpa mountain guides.

Re: ...and so sad

Reply #30

I believe it fits better in here than in "bad news". Nor in Natural Disasters, because if things went naturally, the ice wouldn't have killed anybody (maybe a couple of goats, though).
Everest avalanche death toll rises to 13
Quote from: AlJazeera
Three Sherpas are still missing after the most deadly accident in the mountain's history.
The avalanche struck a perilous passage called the Khumbu Icefall, which is riddled with crevasses and piled with serac or huge chunks of ice - that can break free without warning.<...>Climbers declared a four-day halt to efforts to scale the 8,848-metre summit and, while some decided to abandon their mission. Some others said they would go ahead after talking to their guides. All of the victims were sherpa mountain guides.

When did Everest move to the United States? How come I'm always the last to find out about these things?

Of course this is a tragedy, but as it happens it's a tragedy that goes with the territory. Everest has claimed quite a few lives since men started climbing it, and climbing in avalanche territory is inherently risky.
What would happen if a large asteroid slammed into the Earth?
According to several tests involving a watermelon and a large hammer, it would be really bad!

Reply #34
About 33,173 gun deaths for the year 2013.

"A woman's constitutional right to terminate a pregnancy before viability has been recognized by the United States Supreme Court for more than 40 years."

The real tragedy for the US is as follows.
==The Korean War
==The War in Vietnam
==The War in Iraq
==The ongoing War in Afghanistan
==The Supreme Court's ruling that a A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed means damned near everybody. Which militia are you a member of?

Reply #35
As long as somebody conceives a foetus, then there must be a right for them to handle that the other way round. Unless one of the parents was God, of course.:rolleyes:

Reply #36

As long as somebody conceives a foetus, then there must be a right for them to handle that the other way round. Unless one of the parents was God, of course.:rolleyes:

This is what happens when a mudslide collides with DnD.

Reply #37
He is a terrorist supporter and the despicable slogan he has here "Up the 'RA" is a well known slogan here for up the IRA. They gave Ireland a bad name and the USA that supplied the money to kil people and blow up places. Locally here there is a scumbag section of the Celtic Football Club supporters who chant this kind of evil and embarrass the decent fans and the Club. That's his militia. Mind you that was a good point you made on the Constitution and militias and these crackers with their guns and cowboy attitudes don't help the country at all.

Reply #38
They gave Ireland a bad name and the USA that supplied the money to kil people and blow up places.

Could you be a bit more specific? Which part of the USA? Or is it the entire USA?

I've not supplied money to anybody to kill anybody...not that I'm aware of at any rate. If you mean tax money spent in such places as Afghanistan, Brits have done the same. We're disgusting comrades in arms. Oddly, nobody here asks me if I'm OK with attacking yet one more country.

Some Republicans make exceptions for meddling in Afghanistan's politics, however.
(Reuters) - The Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, John Boehner, is leading a delegation of Republican lawmakers on a trip to Afghanistan to underscore their call for U.S. forces to remain there and also to review the country's presidential election, Boehner's office said on Monday.

He has many Republican friends who'd back him, and some who'd go much farther.

Reply #39
The IRA got a great deal of money jimbro from a section of the Irish-American community over the years so because you were not involved does not make it negative. The Ulster=Scots had a proud record in the USA and did not have the rough and often doubtful history of the Irish (crime, anti-social behaviour, corruption)I refer to.  There were front groups who raised money for the killers back here in Gt Britain. Small wonder low life people like Gerry Adams and Martin McGuiness kept in regular touch with the zombies that unfortunately in your country were doing much mischief.