Skip to main content
Topic: Another imperialism act in the Middle East (Read 16866 times)

Re: Another imperialism act in the Middle East

Reply #50
Don't spend your time with "investigations". There's no "investigations" at war.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #51
Too superficial due to the way the West has went daft and very ridiculous. It is kind of overlooked what the West does led by America which thinks it is in charge of the planet.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #52
As opposed to RJ Howie, who -although he isn't in charge of the planet- thinks that he should be… :)
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Reply #53
If he actually were,  that would explain a lot.

Reply #54
Oh, sooky two-shoes. Remember and be routine and stick your nose in the air.

For people who know how to use their brains away from the mirror if I was in charge of this world you would all need to see a doctor to stop mouths dropping open in wonder....... :cheers:

Reply #55
Howie never disappoints! :) (I still wish he had, and wonder why he never learned to speak English. Perhaps he could have had something to say… As it is, who can tell? :) )

Of course, we're talking about the recent poison gas attack in Syria. RJ contends that -until "international" bodies determine the "actual" culprit– nobody knows what really happened.
(Did NAZI Germany gas 6 million Jews to death? Well, it might only have been 3 or 2 million; that's not so bad. Right?)

U.S. military sources determined what happened. And the U.S. responded.

People like RJ only understand why most everyone else finds them inconsequential; and it irks them.

Thankfully -from RJ's point of view– there's nothing in Scotland worth going to war over. He can remain a pacifist!
进行 ...

Reply #56
A joint BRICS statement says military action in Syria without authorization from the UN Security Council is dangerous and unacceptable.
I couldn't find any reference to that joint BRICS statement in German media.
Than I thought to fire up Google-search to see what major Western media outlets worldwide have to comment on that statement.
Guess what! Nothing, nil, nada.
Ignored as if it simply didn't happen.
If nothing else, those BRICS states stand for rawly 42% of the whole world population!

Reply #57
A joint BRICS statement says military action in Syria without authorization from the UN Security Council is dangerous and unacceptable.
I couldn't find any reference to that joint BRICS statement in German media.
Than I thought to fire up Google-search to see what major Western media outlets worldwide have to comment on that statement.
Guess what! Nothing, nil, nada.
Why don't you say what BRICS is? It's the club of Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa. They are about as irrelevant to the West as ASEAN is. They are irrelevant to Syria too.

If nothing else, those BRICS states stand for rawly 42% of the whole world population!
If you don't trust G20 (which I hope you don't), then be skeptical of BRICS also.

Reply #58
I could of course ignore the silly stuff from Oakdale and is difficult with that latest utter guff he has come out with. On the Syrian gas thing he comes out with this nonsense that the US military said whgat was right hence the US government dropping the bopmbs on the base. Eh? If the US military says it then that is Gospel dopey man?? Like you lot came out with on Saadam and the secret weapons lies? There is no proof yet at the real story just like the nonsense that Moscow helped decide the US election result. Now I know many of you lot are as simple as they come and just accept anything your government propagandists come out with (so easy with 16 "security agencies" to gang up and brain you lot). Your only passing positive note was on the Nazi terror time and the six million originally came from a Soviet general who didn't even have facts before him yet.

Seems the mental thinking is that in the Syrian civil war if the US led bombing doesn't kill any civilians but Syria/Russia does then that is quite clever.  Your record in Afghanistan is a shocking one regularity killing innocents either from the air force or those mental marines you always boast about. But then the bags of dollars are dished out to families so that makes it okay. Time after time there have been things done by the West that make the Syrian President look like an amateur. What has went on in Yemen especially by Saudi Arabia is disgusting. You moan about Syria and look how Saudi Arabia is run. An evil dictatorship and no freedoms. For all it's faults regular things like Christians and Muslims having rights in syria was standard but try outside of Islam in Saudi and see what happens. So why is it principled to strongly support some dictatorships - oh nearly forgot the corproates are involved. Ah that makes it principled by US and West standards eh?

Your government offices should have a picture of Dr Goebells up on offices.

Reply #59
Why don't you say what BRICS is? It's the club of Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa. They are about as irrelevant to the West as ASEAN is.
Irrelevant?
Don't make a fool of yourself ersi.
Let's take China, India and Brasil (I'll let Russia out, with respect to your psychotrauma) and compare their relevance to those of let's say Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. :)
BTW, it's not a matter of relevance but one of filtering news. Those which don't fit the agenda get dropped.

Reply #60
Irrelevant?

[...]

BTW, it's not a matter of relevance but one of filtering news. Those which don't fit the agenda get dropped.
Doesn't it occur to you that news just might be filtered according to relevance? I happen to be a professional of this field. I do it every day.

Reply #61
Irrelevant?

[...]

Doesn't it occur to you that news just might be filtered according to relevance? I happen to be a professional of this field. I do it every day.
Indeed, your professionalism is fabulous. One has only to read your posts.  :lol: 

Reply #62
Geopolitics may look like an agenda to you, and sometimes it is, but most of the time it is a pretty objective criterion for relevance.

Brazil, China and India may be big, but they have nothing to do with Syria. Russia is relevant, because it is involved in Syria and in the Security Council, but when it comes to a joint announcement of BRICS, it's geopolitically irrelevant again.

Reply #63
If madam Dalia Grybauskaite farts and it smells like Russia bashing than her brainfart makes it into Western media outlets. Of course it's because her village country is of an exceptionally geostrategic importance to the world. :)
So far about selective relevance and your professional drivel.

Reply #64
Le ministre des affaires étrangères, Jean-Marc Ayrault, a soutenu mercredi 19 avril que le gouvernement syrien avait « sciemment utilisé l’arme chimique » le 4 avril dernier à Khan Cheikoun, lors d’une attaque qui a fait 87 morts, dont 31 enfants.

« C’est une question de jours, mais nous apporterons la preuve que le régime a bien organisé ces frappes avec des armes chimiques. J’exprime une conviction, dans quelques jours je pourrai vous apporter des preuves », a déclaré le chef de la diplomatie française lors de l’émission « Question d’info » LCP-Franceinfo-Le Monde-AFP.
Do you understand, krake, why this is above news threshold?

Reply #65
Yawn. Of course I do.
Because it's in line with Trump's and B. Johnson's baseless accusations. It fits perfectly the agenda.
Wonder how long it would still take to fabricate some silly evidence as it already happened in the past.

BTW, you don't inform in advance the USA like Russia did, exposing the location of your next strike if you intend to use chemical weapons.
On the other hand by doing so you gave the other side time to stage a false flag operation which this chemical attack likely was.

Reply #66
krake, you're straying into Alex Jones territory… :)
进行 ...

Reply #68
Yawn. Of course I do.
Because it's in line with Trump's and B. Johnson's baseless accusations. It fits perfectly the agenda.
Wrong. Regardless of agenda, anything that Trump or B. Johnson (or important ministers of important EU countries) say is above the threshold. Trump can tweet whatever and it's in the news, nevermind if there's content or not.

Then there are finer criteria for further filtering, but I won't bother you with those. Agenda comes in too there at some point, but it's far from as primary as you think.

Reply #69
Me - a far right? That's funny.  :)
No: You, a conspiracy theorist. You have a way of looking at the world and events in it that have to agree with your understanding, and support the outcomes you prefer.
When reality doesn't provide that you will accept almost anything in its place as explanatory…

Do you think I take such a clown as Alex Jones seriously?

@ersi and all those others interested: I'd like to know -for a fact- who used poison gas in Syria… Is the UN willing to investigate?
Or will Russia prevent it?
进行 ...

Reply #70
You, a conspiracy theorist.
I'll take that as a compliment. :)

How the CIA Invented and Promoted 'Conspiracy Theories' to Discredit Controversial Views

Do you think I take such a clown as Alex Jones seriously?
Neither have I his site among my bookmars nor do I visit or make references to it.
What I do know is that your beloved president (Donald Trump) praised Alex Jones', the notorious right-winger's "amazing" reputation. :)

Newtown officials demand President Trump denounce 'amazing' Sandy Hook massacre denier Alex Jones

I'd like to know -for a fact- who used poison gas in Syria… Is the UN willing to investigate?
I doubt that you really want to know -for a fact- who used poison gas in Syria.
Only thing you'd like to see confirmed is the Western (CIA) propaganda narrative that baby-killer-monster Assad was it.

A series of chemical weapon attacks in March and April 2013 was investigated over the next few months by a special UN mission to Syria. A person with close knowledge of the UN’s activity in Syria told me that there was evidence linking the Syrian opposition to the first gas attack, on 19 March in Khan Al-Assal, a village near Aleppo. In its final report in December, the mission said that at least 19 civilians and one Syrian soldier were among the fatalities, along with scores of injured. It had no mandate to assign responsibility for the attack, but the person with knowledge of the UN’s activities said: ‘Investigators interviewed the people who were there, including the doctors who treated the victims. It was clear that the rebels used the gas. It did not come out in public because no one wanted to know.’
source
What's next? Is Seymour M. Hersh also a conspiracy theorist? :)

Furthermore:
This one is more recent: Australian soldiers caught up in Islamic State chemical attack in Mosul
It's just another proof that 'moderate' head choppers own chemical weapons.

Last but not least:
MIT Expert Claims Chemical Weapons in Syria Staged

Reply #71
@ersi and all those others interested: I'd like to know -for a fact- who used poison gas in Syria… Is the UN willing to investigate?
Or will Russia prevent it?
Russia already prevented it. This is what veto means. Jax quoted the relevant news item https://dndsanctuary.eu/index.php?topic=2666.msg71634#msg71634

And I quoted a news item where French minister of foreign affairs promised to publish some relevant proof in a few days.

Reply #72
Don't discuss wars. There's nothing to discuss at war.
Fight your wars, the real ones, the ones you die fighting for. That's enough.
You can't post after dead.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #73
You can't post after dead.
Are you sure you're Catholic? :)
进行 ...