Skip to main content
Topic: Computer injuries (Read 5388 times)

Computer injuries

Just now, I've noticed my fingertip ache. I guess it's because of extensive using of a/the touchpad (sorta "mouse" for laptops).
Thing is, I rarely use the left click button - I double-tap on the pad surface instead. That's apart from that this finger is also used in typing among other lilfelluhs. :cry:

(Share your hardware injuries - I'll rest my finger for now.:faint:)

Re: Computer injuries

Reply #1
I laughed to hard I dropped my laptop on my foot! You Blastard!

Reply #2
Does banging your head under a computer desk while fitting cables or plugs count?
If so, I've had a lot of computer injuries.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #4
Does hitting your head on the monitor after dozing off count?

Reply #6

Does banging your head under a computer desk while fitting cables or plugs count?
Perfect!
:up:

In that case then I would like 50 - 60 similar incidents taken into consideration.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #7
ׂ

Reply #8
I probably don't know how to use a laptop keyboard the "right" way.

The proper way to use a keyboard—any keyboard is not to have your wrists touch anything at all, but rather to have your hands hover in a straight line from your arms. That way no blood veins, sinews or nerves are constricted.

Reply #10
The touchpad is utterly useless, except for an emergency. While it still was my only option, I frequently had my hands crossed, trying to use all keyboard shortcuts to make a selection and perform a standard drag with the touch pad. Oh god.

I can't "swipe" on my router's touch screen either.

:bye: You do realize that there are starving peasants in Kenya , don't you? :rip:

Reply #11
ׂ

Reply #12
ׂ