Skip to main content
Topic: Conspiracy Theories (Read 9150 times)

Re: Conspiracy Theories

Reply #25
From that master of the English language..
Once you get by the long history of global control useless political system the strings pulled by WallStreet and still into arms and killing it will maybe sink in.

Reply #26
And more proof you need exercise. You spend too much time on the computer looking for suitable stuff and pictures. You would do yourself a loit more practical good by getting out like someone here with a new pair of hiking books. You are becoming too home insular. Kind of amusing what comes from an ex-teacher in a land full of laguage messing.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #27

And more proof you need exercise. You spend too much time on the computer looking for suitable stuff and pictures.

Says a Scott who just posted. And a man who feels justified in telling others how often to post. A little bit the worse for wear, but a pretty natty dresser.

Reply #28

And more proof you need exercise. You spend too much time on the computer looking for suitable stuff and pictures.

Says a Scott who just posted. And a man who feels justified in telling others how often to post. A little bit the worse for wear, but a pretty natty dresser.

A natty dresser? Maybe. But pretty?

Reply #29

Would just love to see a State trying to seceed over ther because all hell would break loose.

I just couldn't let this go without comment. We have had a successful secession. The Conch Republic pulled this off several years back now. You probably know it as the Florida Keys, but according to them they're the Conch Republic, and where others have failed, they seceded.

http://www.conchrepublic.com/
What would happen if a large asteroid slammed into the Earth?
According to several tests involving a watermelon and a large hammer, it would be really bad!

Reply #30

Would just love to see a State trying to seceed over ther because all hell would break loose.

I just couldn't let this go without comment. We have had a successful secession. The Conch Republic pulled this off several years back now. You probably know it as the Florida Keys, but according to them they're the Conch Republic, and where others have failed, they seceded.

http://www.conchrepublic.com/

I forgive you for this and if anyone asks I will deny that you ever said it.
But just this once.

Reply #31
All hail the Conch Republic! And all hail Alex Salmond!*

* "SNP conference: Alex Salmond says it is time to vote for independence."

Reply #32
Nice flag but it doesn't belong to Salmond although he thinks it does.! I march behind it and the Union Flag every year on parade. If the clown wants to take my Union Flag off me I will give him it but he would be in a lot of pain and have to lie down sideways.

As for Florida and the Keys I have a copy of the railway on my simulator collection and it includes the old rail line that used to run down there and fascinating. They may think they are independent but they aren't. Not until their own flag superceeds you know what and they have their own currency. Monopoly money doesn't count!
"Quit you like men:be strong"