Skip to main content

Poll

Is  GOOGLE  getting too big???

YES
NO
I'm not sure -- can't say .. I think I'm being watched right now!
Slide me a tall, cold beer good lookin', & I'll tell ya anythin' ya wanna know!!!!
I could care less!
Topic: Is GOOGLE getting too big??? (Read 6832 times)

Is GOOGLE getting too big???

Is   [glow=green,2,300]GOOGLE[/glow]   getting   [glow=black,2,300]too big?[/glow]

Are they amassing an inventory of your personal data/information?

If they have, how have they, & what steps have you personally taken to stop them?

Have you unwittingly given   GOOGLE,   or any other online entity for that matter, answers to seemingly simple questions, only to later figure out that if put together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, the information could be  way more  than you would have ever given them if you were asked for it directly?

Do you have any other personal examples or experiences you're willing to share with us, of similar breaches to your online privacy you've been aware of, & how did you thwart their attempts --- or did you??

Re: Is GOOGLE getting too big???

Reply #1

Are they amassing an inventory of your personal data/information?

I can't tell if they do or don't but there is another entity which does for sure.
It isn't hard to guess which entity I'm referring to.

Reply #3
And every other intelligence agency on the planet? :right:

Reply #7
The biggest threat of collected compromising data seems to fall on the ISPs. Google's purposes are mostly advertising. Plenty of people on Facebook give away far more freely.

Can't say I'm worried regardless. I'm not an activist or terrorist. If they patch together all my accounts I'll prove not worth the effort. It'd be hard to find someone not annoyed by something going on. The NSA will go too far one day and laws will corrected it. Says my faith in humanity. Until then valuable lessons can be learned so meh.

(*To whom it may concern: I love America. Don't drone me bro.)

Reply #9
You can find details at.
http://omgsecretnazigoogle.ytmnd.com/]

And

http://jimjongun.dnd.snowden.com/

Last week I closed my Google account but reopened it when I received an email from Google warning me that there could be serious repercussions. I laughed it off for five minutes, then re-opened my account.

I'm not a brave person. I stutter when my wife walks into the room.

PS Google tried to sell my data but found no takers. How do I know that? I Googled it.
========================================================
Hero Member and proud of it!

Reply #10
Google has adopted a new corporate logo.

Reply #11
Concisely, Google is too big.

(Oh groan am I maybe leaning towards agreeing with Smileyfaze?)
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #13
I suppose if we deliberately posted, several times, lots of key words like bomb, and so on and so forth, we would automatically be registered in the NSA's (or whoever's) machine-sweep of the internet and gain more members, several of which would be here to monitor all the perfidious things we might be saying or thinking. We could have a new game in the Lounge called something like "Find the Spook" where we could enjoy ourselves speculating which was the CIA Spook, which the KGB, which the Taliban and so on.

The first person to be extradited would be the winner.

One way of raising membership I suppose. :devil:

Reply #14
We have two KGB members here...guess their handles and win an all-paid vacation to beautiful Wessex, dinners at the Wessex McDonalds and lodging at the beautiful Wessex Motel 6.

Reply #15
With so many spy agencies in your homeland they would be squabbling for to be the ones to get there. Must have the world record for such organisations.  :doh:
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #17
Sometimes though, we're our own worst enemy....................

Reply #20
It's in SCARE CAPITALS. Must be EVIL :right:
<fnord><fnord> <fnordityfnord>

Reply #22
I agree.

Reply #23

Except my shots don't shake.

The target/subject shakes/moves (it's commonly called breathing).

Reply #24