Skip to main content
Topic: I'm alt-right… (Read 31591 times)

Re: I'm alt-right…

Reply #150
I think you should take a trip to Europe, you might learn as much about the continent as rjhowie learned about the US on his journey there. Your understanding of Europe has shown deficiencies.

One of which seems to be the misapprehension that Mother Merkel is overly apologetic. The killer in question incidentally is a Scania, headquartered in Södertälje, my hometown. A R450 to be exact.

https://youtu.be/E89APsnFRHQ

Reply #151
Hey, Sang, remember that racist burning of a black church, complete with "Vote Trump" graffiti? Well, an arrest has been made

Yup! Seems like a "hate crime" to me!
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Reply #152
About that Alt-Right stuff, Taki Theodoracopulos reminds us:
As Peter Brimelow said, if the Jews have the Anti-Defamation League, and the Hispanics La Raza, why can’t whites have an organization to stop them from being marginalized and beleaguered? The trouble is, they don’t. Richard Spencer’s followers are about 300 souls, which in a way makes me laugh. I had 450 people come to my Collapse of Communism Celebration at the Savoy 25 years ago, and at a moment’s notice. Stop crying wolf, you old hag. [The reference is to the New York Times…]
(source)

(You're very quiet lately, Sang:) )
进行 ...

Reply #153
Having been in America twice, visited Europe, I would agree that Oakdale should visit the place but could he stay sober enough not to miss the plane??
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #154
:) I'd love to visit Europe and GB; and many other places. But I've always been poor, and -outside of the U.S.- unwilling to wander without means… Within, I always felt comfortable: I could always find work.

I used to work on planes when I was a kid. Should I miss one, it would be because of bureaucracy. (Although the crew chief who saw me leave Edwards Air Force Base did remark, "You know, Don, I always expected you to walk into a propeller…" :) I'm not sure if he meant that as a joke.)
进行 ...

Reply #155
:) I'd love to visit Europe and GB; and many other places. But I've always been poor, and -outside of the U.S.- unwilling to wander without means… Within, I always felt comfortable: I could always find work.
RJ will be happy to accommodate you. He needs a drinking buddy. And then you'll see a little bit of the world outside, finally.

Reply #156
Richard Spencer's followers are about 300 souls, which in a way makes me laugh.
It makes me laugh that he thinks it's only 300 people. In fact, he has 28,400 just on Twitter. You do understand these blogs you follow just make shit up, right? Further the jackass is seriously comparing the Anti-Defamation League to people that are literally Nazis? Are you fucking kidding me? Seriously, what...the...fuck?  Oh, he's a member of the the Greek fascist Golden Dawn party. Wonderful source you got there, Oakdale :rolleyes:
“What kind of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.”
― Terry Pratchett, Going Postal

Reply #157
You do understand, Sang, that Twitter is for trolls…? People who take Twitter "followers" figures seriously ought not be allowed out, unless they're on a leash!
(Since you seem to be otherwise occupied —good for you, BTW!— yes, I include the President-Elect in that category… :) )
Taki does know what he's talking about… Whereas you continue to huff and puff.

So, what do you think of the developments in Greenville? Aren't you even a little bit abashed?
进行 ...

Reply #158
Only problem ersi is that I don't drink alcohol!

Having visited the ex-colonies more than once and Europe a few times I think a place tempted to be would be St Petersburg but if Oakdale gets out of the place there could be a passing problem...he might faint!  :worried:

Reply #159
But I've always been poor, and -outside of the U.S.- unwilling to wander without means... Within, I always felt comfortable: I could always find work.
Don't worry, outside the US no police points you a gun, treats you as a criminal or shoot you for nothing.
Beeing poor is not a criminal offense outside the US.

Get on the road, Oak... :)
A matter of attitude.

Reply #160
You mean no one notices, Ber… The fellow who supposedly drove a truck into a Christmas market was given a trial, after being apprehended? No; of course not.  The security forces had only been following him for two years… But only twelve dead: What Europe's come to expect!! Open borders is such a wonderful idea!
Well, it is when it's applied to peoples of the same civilization. Otherwise, not so much…

Perhaps I'd be coddled in Europe. But I don't want to be coddled! I've worked my whole life, and I wouldn't have had it any other way. Now that I'm old I'd prefer to enjoy my family here where they mostly are. I think I've earned that much.
But not much more!
Don't you remember "It's A Wonderful Life" staring Jimmy Stewart, directed by Capra? :) I'm not exactly George Bailey; but I'm not that far from his life… :)
进行 ...

Reply #161
Open borders is such a wonderful idea!
Well, it is when it's applied to peoples of the same civilization. Otherwise, not so much...
EU is simply the most advanced conquest civilization ever got.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #162
Nope! Islam is… You're "reconquista" is a fragile thing, given the politicians and their "philosophies" that keep winning elections. Europe seems doomed, to me.
I'd be glad to be mistaken — provided a new Caliphate doesn't usurp the power… :) (There's such a thing as "taking turns" as a strategy that rankles: You're supposed to win! Does Europe know how to do this? Does it care?)
进行 ...

Reply #163
Europe is full of open borders and that recent Islamist terrorist who murdered in Germany travelled via what was it 3 countries befor being shot in Italy, Before the end of this century the Continent will be par of the Islamic empire.

Reply #164
Before the end of this century the Continent will be par[t] of the Islamic empire.
I'm afraid you're right, RJ… But America should help preclude such. (Can you bring yourself to accept our help, yet again? Or would you rather submit?)

You're well out of the EU, boy-o! (Just as you were sensible enough to stay clear of the Euro currency fiasco…)
进行 ...

Reply #165
What a bunch of sissies... Scots and Americans...no wonder the Islamic state wanting to behead them...
A matter of attitude.

Reply #166
The Islamic State wants their country back, Bel! (I'm sure you can fight them off, using your vegetable garden… :) )
进行 ...

Reply #167
Very sensible there Oakdale and we were also very right not to get involved in South Vietnam when your country pressed us. And anyway how could your country help in a future domination of Europe (it will happen)?

Reply #168
What, you don't think our treaty commitments will be honored? NATO's Article 5 and all that? :)
进行 ...

Reply #169
Shame you feel poor dear man but don't you feel exceptional as there are over 40 million on food stamps! I hope to be back in the Netherlands this year for a third trip as enjoyed the place. Paris was fine many years ago although there seemed to be too many Frenchies in it.