Skip to main content
Topic: Five letter game (Read 65689 times)

Re: Five letter game

Reply #450
early ➤ yodel
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #451
yodel >  liver

Reply #452
liver ➤ rabid
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #453
rabid > dance

Reply #454
dance ➤ erupt

Reply #455
erupt >  trail

Reply #456
trail ➤ lapse

Reply #457
lapse » elves

Reply #458
elves ➤ stare

Reply #459
stare » elite

Reply #460
elite ➤ event

Reply #461
event >  treat

Reply #462
treat ➤ token

Reply #463
token >  never

Reply #464
never ➤ repel

Reply #465
repellent > lunch

Reply #466
lunch ➤ hound

Reply #467
repellent > lunch
Somehow the 'auto select word' from my keyboard on my Tablet changed the word from repel to repellent. :whistle:

hound >  diced

Reply #468
Somehow the 'auto select word' from my keyboard on my Tablet changed the word from repel to repellent.  :whistle:
And I didn't even notice.  :o

diced ➤ dwell

Reply #470
lucid ➤ depot

Reply #471
Depot >  total

Reply #472
total ➤ loser

Reply #473
loser >  roses

Reply #474
roses ➤ smell