Skip to main content
Topic: US Economy - what do you think?? (Read 5869 times)

Re: US Economy - what do you think??

Reply #25
You are in a dream dear man waffling that you are outside the capitalist corner. People cannot exist without it out of dreamland.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #26
I think that the Middle Class, which includes me, are being asked to once again, for the umpteenth time since that degenerate insane bastard in the 1980’s started pushing voodoo economics, pick up the tab and pay more in taxes so Trump and his buddies don’t have to pay any damn taxes, and corporations can have their taxes cut from 39.5 % to 12.5 %.

I say piss off to the lot of them. This is what the country gets for once again electing a really bad actor/ tv personality.

Reply #27
You do have a reasonable point there. It is unfortunate for the ex-colonies corner that the middle class who fund the place are being ill treated and strained while the corporate barons get away with a hypocrisy stance. Many of the less well off may well have voted for him as they have felt out of things for so long and what a terrible indictment for the country to vote in Trump. It may well be fine in a general principle to have a non-politician for a change but for goodness sake it is head shaking to have him as a leader and also be a nuisance not only inside the country but elsewhere.

I'd suffer living in Edinburgh instead of the centre of the Universe along with a picture of the Pope. Hhhm, on second thoughts not the picture...... :o
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #28
I think that the Middle Class, which includes me
Once, the secretary of Cardinal Richelieu asked him why always keep on charging the middle classes.
Richelieu answer him:
- You can't charge the poor, they have nothing to pay;
- You can't charge the rich men, they're too much powerful and will revenge on you;
- Only the middle classes, with their infinite greed in getting rich, will accept forever no matter how much you charge them.

Et voilá.  :)
A matter of attitude.