Skip to main content
Topic: Scottish Nationalist ignorance (Read 19376 times)

Re: Scottish Nationalist ignorance

Reply #100
Worked in the meat trade. Ah-ha now i can understand your mince Luxor!
Yep! That also means I know a load of tripe when I see it.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #101
Yep, I will be fair and totally accept your tripe experience as you are following well in wee Sturgeon. Can I say to the more general reader that the woman keeps trying to come up with all sorts of stuff about associating with even people she normally rubbishes did the Euro visits as a distraction because she knows that the keech about Indy is plainly not something  she can guarantees as recent directions have shown. Roll on my flag and pole delivery!  :knight:  :hat:
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #102
There is no possibility of being a gourmet amongst Scottish....
A matter of attitude.

Reply #103
Nonsense, sir! They have McDonald's, don't they? :)
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Reply #104
There is no possibility of being a gourmet amongst Scottish....
Have you ever visited Scotland? If you have you must have gone to the wrong establishments.

They have McDonald's, don't they?
Yuck!
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #105
Thought we were talking about Howie, who drinks diet soda — although he probably weighs less than 98 lbs. soaking wet! (They have a term for that, when the subject is female… :) )
I've not been to Scotland so I can't really comment on the cuisine. Belfrager likely hasn't been there either; but he's adopted RJ's style of commenting…
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Reply #106
Thought we were talking about Howie, who drinks diet soda
Diet Irn-Bru I believe. Probably because it's coloured orange.
Belfrager likely hasn't been there either; but he's adopted RJ's style of commenting...
Ooh! That's harsh.  ;)

Reply #107
Have you ever visited Scotland?
Course not, men in skirts are not amongst my top priorities.
But I admit you have more than that, when you are again independent I'll think about it, you have the whisky I drink. :)
Belfrager likely hasn't been there either; but he's adopted RJ's style of commenting...
Envious I didn't adopted yours?
A matter of attitude.

Reply #109
Interestingly I have just noted that a couple of leading behind the scenes lights in the SNP farce  don't think the Scottish nose Pickers are doing right and that another independence farce is negative. And yes on a more interesting note I am pleased that my (diet) Irn Bru is orange. :sing:  :cheers:
"Quit you like men:be strong"