Skip to main content
Topic: NATO nonsense (Read 50108 times)

Re: NATO nonsense

Reply #100
Germans, Russians and Jews. The holy trinity.
It always seems to come back to the Jews, for you Europeans, doesn't it?
You'all just love to hate! You deserve your Muslim immigrants…
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Reply #102
And you don't have them blowing people up? And by the way if your corner had not led the West into getting involved in Islam places things might have been a whole damn lot better. Islam and democracy are difficult and time you noticed that.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #103
Unlike the UK or the Netherlands, Germany formally protested against the Iraq War.

Reply #104
Well, well done to the Jerries. Much of the folk here were niot that keen on it and proved right.

Reply #105
Unlike the UK or the Netherlands, Germany formally protested against the Iraq War.
Those forbidden to have an army always protests against army needs.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #106
As for J. Stoltenberg, he has little to say within the NATO. He is merely the chief propagandist for public relations.

He's just marketing an autobiography about his period as Prime Minister of Norway (i.e. pre-NATO). To paraphrase a live Q&A session on now: "I have been criticised for being conflict averse, but it is not a bad thing. If you swipe conflicts under the rug they often go away for good."

Reply #107
NATO is a hangover from the past and used almost imperially.

Reply #108
NATO is a hangover from the past and used almost imperially.
Good to know that the Scottish forces, even using skirts, will protect the western world.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #109
Well we at least can afford such whereas you have the begging bowl to Brussels to keep going.

Reply #110
Brussels? we need no Brussels, we have submarines.
German submarines, UB-40, the Mercedes like type, convertible version for the hot summer days.
You don't.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #111
Our subs are in practice a lot better and more powerful!

Reply #112
Our subs
Yes, you are the subs of Americans.  The fifth column infiltrated.
You were never, ever, anything but that.

Time to be exposed, time to be expulsed, brexit with you, bye bye traitors.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #113
Haha so it is not submarines!

Unfortunately you have a point Belfrager in that my country is damn well playing a poodle to the global imperialist lot.

Reply #114
Unfortunately you have a point Belfrager in that my country is damn well playing a poodle to the global imperialist lot.
Our countries are not what they used to be RjHowie....
Never surrender.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #115
The words 'never surrender' means much to me and I will never of course. On a little side step I always thought it sad that your country lost it's monarchy but anyway you are right on that statement.

rj

Reply #116
Interesting: Portugal and Scotland squabbling… Peas in a pod? No. Pissants…
进行 ...

Reply #117
You really are daft at times Oakdale even though i make up for you being as Yank. So desperate to be satirical you totally miss the obvious even to an ex-colonist and that is we were on the same ground! No wonder you lot are in a pickle over there.

Reply #118
we were on the same ground!
…digging the hole deeper. There's an old expression you wouldn't know that applies. :) (Knowing how well you use the inter-webs, I'll give it to you here: When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging!)
进行 ...

Reply #119
You have a point there and if I was digging one in your head would resale what a pointless effort.  :happy:

Reply #120
if I was digging one in your head would resale what a pointless effort
Could you express that thought in English, please?
进行 ...

Reply #121
Hhhm. To a Yank? Says a lot!

Reply #122
"resale"…? Your spell-checker is smarter than you, RJ!
进行 ...

Reply #123
An interesting fact I was not aware, there are only fifteen aircraft carriers in the world, ten of them being Americans.

Russia has only one, the Admiral Kuznetsov, in this very moment being under close surveillance by the Portuguese Marine and Air Force, in it's way towards Syria altogether with more eight ships and one submarine Russian fleet.

As obvious, the entire Nato's military and intelligence mechanism is at some level of alert.
While Europe keeps accepting the USA as part of the democratic western world, therefore an ally, Nato is fundamental.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #124
I must say Belfrager that what Russia is doing with naval ships is not illegal nor a threat to the damn West in it's hypo nonsense with Russia. One British main newspaper on a routine report mentioned that the Russian ships were being monitored "through British waters." How stupid is that as they were not in British waters at all as everyone knows. The fleet was in solidly international waters but the West as usual being controlled by you know who goes into this stupidity as if Russia was planning to attack the West. It is so damn stupid. Mind you the same nonsense came up in the 1905 war between Imperial Russia and Japan when a fleet of Tsarist ships sailed through the international Channel and our navy was rattled into the same nonsense. Maybe someone should have reminded that Japan is far away.

The NATO rubbish is going into daft mode and the Americans as usual push troops into the Baltic States on a load of nonsense that Russia wants to invade.  Russia is not a threat to world peace it is the loony stuff coming out of DC and the rest of us in the West just tally along with as poodles.