Skip to main content
Topic: Today's Good News (Read 155062 times)

Re: Today's Good News

Reply #50
High quality cooked game meat (and other cooked foods), mind you. Nothing like your average cheap factory farmed junk which can barely move an inch and is fed abysmal things. Factory farmed fish is comparatively better.

Anyway, don't forget that e.g insects and shellfish are also animals and contain plenty of protein.

Reply #52
My diploma arrived in the mail this past Saturday.  8)

Reply #53
Congratulations Nick!

And if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like you've been here before?

Reply #55
The mail works on Saturdays? Not here, which is a good thing. At least I don't receive IRS and other taxes notifications on weekends. :)

By the way, our former prime minister had his engineering diploma emitted on a Sunday... what a diligent university that emits diplomas on Sundays...
A matter of attitude.

Reply #56

Congratulations Nick!

And if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like you've been here before?

Thank ya kindly, good Sir!  :cheers:

Indeed; very good taste in music you've got there my good fellow! :)

My diploma arrived in the mail this past Saturday. 

Now, on to grad school?

No, I've had quite enough of school for now. Got to start paying off student loans now, and get some other things I've been wanting to do, accomplished.

Reply #58
Think of the possibilities if you made them for dolphins too. It'd be better than a horse and dog combined. Seems like military, exploration and recreational possibilities abound. 

Does anyone remember SeaQuest? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SeaQuest_DSV

Reply #60
My 4 day weekend begins tomorrow!  :)

Reply #61
I am suppose to get my taxes back today. Also, 3 day weekend. Stupidly excited to order aftermarket parts for my car. I'm not a normal chick.  :-\

Reply #65
A full paycheck gets deposited into my bank account Friday, after consecutive paychecks being less than full, owing to holidays. :)

Reply #69
Eating more yoghurt can reduce the risk of new-onset type 2 diabetes, researchers at Cambridge have found.

Now you tell me...I have type 2 diabetes and I don't eat yogurt! Where were you when I needed you?

Reply #71
Payday in 1 day!  8)

Reply #73
Got a full 8 hours of sleep today, up from my usual 4 a night for the past two months!

:cheers: :D

Reply #74
Very good news! I've found a cabinet for hiding my most precious documents.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/embed/MKikHxKeodA?rel=0[/video]