Skip to main content
Topic: What is your mood, right now? (Read 153108 times)

Re: What is your mood, right now?

Reply #225
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #226
 :smurf:

Reply #227
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #228
Sleepy.

Reply #229

Reply #230
 :lol:

Reply #231

Reply #232

Reply #233
 :happy: :) :D ;)

Reply #234

Reply #235

Reply #236

Reply #237
 :zip:

Reply #238

Reply #239

Reply #240

Reply #241
Neuralgia sucks!

Reply #243
Wouldn't hurt to try some home remedy for neuralgia,  like this one:

I have pills for it which usually keeps it under control.

I don't even like Beach Boys.

Blasphemer!

Reply #244
Got up this morning and there's that song from Beach Boys again still stuck in my head :irked:

Reply #245
Got up this morning and there's that song from Beach Boys again still stuck in my head

Must be a good one.

Reply #246

Reply #247
Gloomy. We are governed by buffoons.

Reply #248

Reply #249