Skip to main content
Topic: Sochi Olympics (Read 17544 times)

Re: Sochi Olympics

Reply #50
I take it she doesn't wash often.

Reply #51
Just a postscript on the double lavatory matter. A year ago I was at a Zoo here and there were different toilet blocks around the place but as the child with me wanted to use one we stopped at a brand new one just at the exit. Be musingly each of the 2 toilets instead had a double seat just like that Sochi example. The Zoo is in Edinburgh.....
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #52

Just a postscript on the double lavatory matter. A year ago I was at a Zoo here and there were different toilet blocks around the place but as the child with me wanted to use one we stopped at a brand new one just at the exit. Be musingly each of the 2 toilets instead had a double seat just like that Sochi example. The Zoo is in Edinburgh.....

Edinburgh! Where else?

My wife and I are considering side by side toilets. Togetherness is everything.

Reply #53
You forgot Siamese... They've introduced for the overweight, for those, who's undecided about their sex/gender...
Minority treatment!

Reply #54
Yes where else jimbro. I think that is a wonderful idea of side by side situ in the bathroom. You could read the papers together (on the rare occasion you buy one) and sort out all the problems. Very unique.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #55

Yes where else jimbro. I think that is a wonderful idea of side by side situ in the bathroom. You could read the papers together (on the rare occasion you buy one) and sort out all the problems. Very unique.

Very.