Skip to main content
Topic: Turkey hypocrisy (Read 13306 times)

Re: Turkey hypocrisy

Reply #50
Likewise you dance at the large number of air space violations by Turkey amounting to 3-figures

You dream with Ottoman rapists rjhowie... probably influences of Lawrence of Arabia... shame on you  :lol:
A matter of attitude.

Reply #51
Heehee!   :sing: :D
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #52
Interesting to note that Turkey is refusing to withdraw it's military presence in Iraq and it might go to the UN. When I watch the White House rep answering journalists there it is disgusting the way they do a dance and think Turkey is wonderful and can do no wrong. The Yanks here especially have done a dance on the in your face actions of Turkey and that country's hypocrisy. Turkey claims to be helping the Kurds in Iraq whilst killing them elsewhere but such antics are right up the White House thinking mode. America should be leaning on Turkey.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #53
I forecast that Erdogan will win the elections because he has done so much good for Turkey. From Turks' point of view, Erdogan is absolutely fabulous because he has acted strong on the difficult problems of Finland and Sweden. You see, the Western Nato partners want to partition Turkey and Erdogan is the man to stop it. Moreover, he neutralised the freshest ISIS leader in Syria. And he opened Turkey's first nuclear station (owned by Rosatom). Additionally, he promised everybody free gas for a year if he wins (Turkish home cooking is done with gas stoves). The opposition has nothing comparable to show on their side.

By the way, I do not mean any irony. This is all actually happening in Turkey right now. Also, the public space for election campaigning in Turkey is divided so that roughly half (probably slightly more) of it is available to Erdogan and the rest to everybody else. (If you are wondering, yes, I visited Turkey too last week.)

Reply #54
I forecast that Erdogan will win the elections because he has done so much good for Turkey.
Congrats, Erdogan. He had three problems to overcome:
- Inflation
- Unemployment
- The earthquake

Promising everybody free gas handily did this. Distributing some deepfakes about the opposition and bribing one opposition party leader may have helped also.