Skip to main content
Topic: Jumping over the Rubicon (Read 9397 times)

Re: Jumping over the Rubicon

Reply #26
 :wine: Irn Bru)  :D
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #28

You seem to overlook chum that you can have some neo-fanatical stances yourself from time to time but the trouble with oft thinking grey cell people of good education is that they, well don't see the obvious. It doesn't take much of an intelligence to see the head shaking cold War propaganda stuff you dish out on Russia for example. Folk who didn't know you would be surprised you are a former educationalist. Of course you will get shirty at what you see are routine niggles about the great democracy and admit the odd thing that irks you on your land  but the hypocrisy is so wide spread and continues all the time and you drift into it. Thinking because you have the proper stance is rather pompous and that anything beyond your view is erroneous is also another weakness.  If people here who don't have your wide view says something then a reply on that subject is entitled to be followed. It is called free speech and rights without dozens of spy agencies weakening those two words!

A part excuse from my associate the regular hermit surrounded by books that stop him getting out but such a stand should not include these with grey cells! I am using my new hiking boots for fresh air in lengthy travels and buying a bike.  :happy: :knight:

Reply #29
 :whistle: :zip:
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #30
because he judged their policies to be against Portugals's interests

Nope, because he judged their policies to be against German's, Otan's and financial markets's interests.
He's suffering from Alzheimer, I suppose. Or worst.
A matter of attitude.