Skip to main content
Topic: Random Chat (Read 460950 times)

Re: Random Chat

Reply #325
True! That would be the end of my career then. No matter how bad I wanted to succeed. There's other ways of standing out and being noticeable. I'm not one for playing by the rules all the time. ;)

Reply #326
True! That would be the end of my career then

You and me both, mind you I don't think I meet the requirements. 
There's other ways of standing out and being noticeable. I'm not one for playing by the rules all the time.

Quite right, no fun playing by the rules all the time.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #327

True! That would be the end of my career then

You and me both, mind you I don't think I meet the requirements. 
There's other ways of standing out and being noticeable. I'm not one for playing by the rules all the time.

Quite right, no fun playing by the rules all the time.

lol. You have to entertain yourself somehow. Some rules are simply no fun. ;-)

Reply #328
Some rules are simply no fun. ;-)

Like my wife's rule of no passing wind in bed and pulling the sheets over her head. Yep! that one's no fun at all.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #331
Quote from: expatri
I miss my Opera!!!

I miss my Opera Blog. But there's nothing we can do.

So yeah... local TV broadcasts the entire figure skating events but showed only score highlights for the hockey games.   >:(

Reply #332
Came across this article on Google+

Saw it on theregister when it was published, it's a site I visit daily.

Will check out the Vivaldi site and report back.

You will find a few of us there already, well we signed up anyway. 
So yeah... local TV broadcasts the entire figure skating events but showed only score highlights for the hockey games.

You were looking forward to that too weren't you.
If it's any consolation I don't recall hearing it even getting mentioned on the TV over here.

Reply #333
Received an assortment of gifts from my two sweet little boys. Was a pleasant surprise to return home to. They love me. They really love me. Lol :)

Reply #334
Received an assortment of gifts from my two sweet little boys.

That's nice. Mind you, you're lucky you got anything after taking one of them's tablet away.

Reply #335

[uhh rse.quote author=Mandi link=topic=14.msg8762#msg8762 date=1392383063]Received an assortment of gifts from my two sweet little boys.

That's nice. Mind you, you're lucky you got anything after taking one of them's tablet away.
[/quote]

Lol. He can't help but love his momma. It's probably some kind of curse. ;)

Reply #336
Lol. He can't help but love his momma. It's probably some kind of curse.

It's an unwritten rule that all us males have to agree to just before birth. That's what my mum told me anyway.

Reply #339
Good rule

I thought you might approve of that one.

Reply #341
Anyone got anything exciting planned for the weekend?

Reply #342

Anyone got anything exciting planned for the weekend?

Work...work and more work. Which, since it's a holiday weekend here, means a whole lot of sitting around doing nothing. Although, I may binge-watch season 2 of House of Cards on Netflix from work...:D
You are the result of 3.8 billion years of evolutionary success.
Act like it!

Reply #343
Work...work and more work. Which, since it's a holiday weekend here, means a whole lot of sitting around doing nothing.

A normal working day for you then. <just kidding>

Although, I may binge-watch season 2 of House of Cards on Netflix from work..

Sounds fair enough, if it's supposed to be a holiday anyway.

Reply #346

Cleaning. Other than that I don't typically make plans. I like to surprise myself.

You'll make someone a good wife someday. :P
Surprises are nice.

Eh, doubtful. :P There are some that aren't tho. I could think of a few. Like, surprise I just took a bat to your car. Oh shit, that wasn't the right car. Looked like :insertname: car. My bad! lol

Reply #347
Speaking of cars. I thought you had taste? What's your avatar now, a Chevelle? (hehehe)

Reply #348

Speaking of cars. I thought you had taste? What's your avatar now, a Chevelle? (hehehe)

Yes it is. 1968 Chevelle SS to be exact.  And I like it so :P

Reply #349
A good year.

Here's what was leaving Chevelles at the line back then. '68 Super Bee.