Skip to main content
Topic: Random Chat (Read 460969 times)

Re: Random Chat

Reply #250

They even do that weird thing with their hand when they write, where I don't.

I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about! :D

When some lefties write, they hold their hand in a very awkward position. All the ink and lead end up on the outer part of their hand as a result.

What can I say, Expatri, I'm just a girl stuck in a man's world. :P

Reply #251
They even do that weird thing with their hand when they write, where I don't.

I'm not sure what to make of that. Half of me says it was an entirely innocent remark, the other half has me sniggering like a schoolboy. 

No...just Scottish.

Just the remark I expected, thanks for not disappointing me.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #252
Lol. Hate to ruin the fun but that was completely innocent. I usually make it known when I'm being a shithead.  :D

Reply #253
Well, I'd be more inclined to call it ambidextrous. But there are some things I prefer to do with my right hand.

Even I am not going to go there...:P

No...just Scottish.

Just the remark I expected, thanks for not disappointing me.
[/quote]

Well, after you were good enough to set it up so nicely for me, how could I disappoint?
You are the result of 3.8 billion years of evolutionary success.
Act like it!

Reply #254
Well, after you were good enough to set it up so nicely for me, how could I disappoint?

I do make it a bit easy for you sometimes for sure. Must try and stop doing that.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #256
Incompetent, inadequate, incapable, bungling shower of useless idiots. My words of the day for my phone-line suppliers. 
What a shower of stupid

Reply #258

Incompetent, inadequate, incapable, bungling shower of useless idiots. My words of the day for my phone-line suppliers. 
What a shower of stupid

There should be a land for the stupid. Remove all warning labels and let the issue sort itself out. :P

I get irked with people that can't speak a lick of English. When asked to speak to someone else, they replace that person with someone far worse. Or there's that automated crap. Ugh!

Reply #260
Lol. I mean like a zoned out section of Earth.

Reply #261
Well, we're all stupid at some time or other. I usually try not to hold it against people. :P

Reply #262
Suppose you're right. Although I don't know how some people find their way thru the birth canal. :P

Reply #263
There should be a land for the stupid.

If there was it would be full of British telecom engineers.
Can't make or receive a phone call, internet unstable and all because they have done something at the local telephone exchange. Best of all they admit it is something they have done but they don't know what or when it will be fixed. 
Well, we're all stupid at some time or other. I usually try not to hold it against people

Neither do I usually. 
BT are an exception though as they keep doing things like this time and time again, so they deserve all criticism that is coming there way.

Reply #264
British Telecom? Is that a (former) state enterprise?

Reply #265

Yes and like everything else that was state owned it was privatised (sold off cheaply) and all they care about now is profit not the customer.

Reply #266

Yes and like everything else that was state owned it was privatised (sold off cheaply) and all they care about now is profit not the customer.

Ah yes...privatization. That always makes thing SO much better...

Oh, sorry, typo. Should read "SUCK much better"...
Act like it!

Reply #267

Hit the nail on the head there. 
They privatised our railways, now you can barely afford the fare for the train, that's if your lucky enough to be near one now. I'm not.
They privatised the utility companies now gas & electricity are barely affordable. For some people it's heat or eat. 
They just privatised the royal mail (sold it for pennies to be honest) watch the price of sending mail soar in the future. 

Reply #268

Hit the nail on the head there. 
They privatised our railways, now you can barely afford the fare for the train, that's if your lucky enough to be near one now. I'm not.
They privatised the utility companies now gas & electricity are barely affordable. For some people it's heat or eat. 
They just privatised the royal mail (sold it for pennies to be honest) watch the price of sending mail soar in the future. 

The current big privatization bug-a-boo on this side of the big water is prisons.
Yes...prisons.
Surely nothing can go wrong with THAT scenario...
Act like it!

Reply #269
The current big privatization bug-a-boo on this side of the big water is prisons.
Yes...prisons.

They are as good as privatised here too, still state controlled at the moment but private security contractors responsible for them in all but name.
Yeah nothing bad can possibly come from that scenario.

Reply #271

Yes...prisons.

Did you see the new Death Race movies?

NEW Death Race movies? The original wasn't bad enough???
Act like it!

Reply #272
Maybe, but they deal with the theme. ;)

Reply #273
NEW Death Race movies? The original wasn't bad enough???

I can safely say I've never seen a Death Race movie, sounds like I'm the lucky one going by your response.

Reply #274
It stars Jason Statham. I tend to enjoy his performances ever since I saw The Transporter. (Or was it Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels?) Anyway, the new Death Race movies don't have particularly much to do with the old Death Race 2000.